Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

UK: TV show looking for wrestling fans

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
I've had the following sent to me, might interest a few here...

BBC 3 & Talkback THAMES, the hit makers of ‘Britain’s Got Talent’, ‘X-Factor’ & ‘The Apprentice’ are making a documentary about Britain’s families.
We’re looking for the most non traditional parents in the UK, who are dying to tell their story!

Are you an avid wrestling fanatic? Do you live and breathe wrestling? Do you take your passion to the extreme? We are looking for wrestling Mums and Dads to talk about their love of wrestling and also hear from their kids… do they share the same passion… or do they cringe when the word is mentioned?

The documentary will be light hearted and topics sensitively handled. Most importantly they will be injected with a good dose of fun!

For more information call us now on 0207 861 8188/ 8008
or email parents@talkbackthames.tv

YumYumCherry

so really they are looking for older parents and not young adults/kids?
my parents are really not into wrestling apart from the local wrestling at the leisure centre that was way back in the day.

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Pretty much, basically:

We are looking for avid wrestling fanatics who are Mums and Dads for our documentary and would want to hear from both the parents and their sons or daughters
You can always send an email and see what they think.