Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

TWOtrons?

Slim Jim

If you want another 30 day trial, AC, try Macromedia Fireworks. Thats what I used. It's very easy to find a serial for as well. I'll do some for people as well soon so watch this space.

For the flag just google animated gifs flags or something similar and import into whatever software you use.

Last edited:

ViciousPrism

A.C. said:
I'll certainly be doing them. Slight problem at present: my copy of JASC ran out its 30-day trial period. Rather than buy one could anyone recommend a freebie program? PM me if you've any ideas. ;)

And I dig the flag especially Jim! :thumbup2:
Umm.... Have you even tried rewinding your PC Calendar? It usually works for me. :thumbsup

Jack

I have found Adobe Photoshop CS if your interested AC? It has the crack for it, but for animations I think you will need Imageready too, which I can't find right now.

Christof

A.C. said:
I'll certainly be doing them. Slight problem at present: my copy of JASC ran out its 30-day trial period. Rather than buy one could anyone recommend a freebie program? PM me if you've any ideas. ;)

And I dig the flag especially Jim! :thumbup2:
would you instead like the Paint Shop Pro crack???? Makes the trial go away