Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

TWOtrons?

A.C.

Dunno if anyone wants these... Thought I might make some little .gifs to represent the TWOtron entrance videos (like the Titantron on WWE). You stick them in during entrances like:

"You Don't See the Signs" hits and the crowd roar their dissapproval as The Incredible Holt makes his way down to ringside.

Might add a little ambiance.

Fletch

AC man any chance you could make me a cool one please? My pic i use is Chris Harris since i dont want my mug being associated with the name Brian Dammage....for now

They rock AC

A.C.

I was probably gonna do them all anyway since I'm back home poorly again...

Chris Harris - not a problem.

If anyone has requests for what they want to see in their 'Tron then stick them here.

Paul

Well AC, Rutger Hauer is a good match for me in this I think! :)

Christof

Nah Darkie you might as well use Snitsky!

I am working on one for me and Trash, I have a still one at present for me, just need to do onr for Trash that he approves of and then sort some animations

A.C.

DraVen said:
http://www.edseldope.com/dopebioedsel.html

The two with the same background. Try to intergrate them with the gun appearing in short bursts as opposed to equal times. I'd do it myself, but my GIF program is playing silly buggers.
See now that's what's called "Making a Man's Life Simple". No worries - 'll have a pop tomorrow.

Rutger for Darkie and Christof and Trash's are in hand - grooby. :thumbup2:

Saz

You can have fun with the Chav's too if you wish AC, I'm thinking Hoopy earrings, cans of lager, that special mod 1.0 Nova Streetracer....

Saz

Christof

i can get Nova pics if you like, one of my uni mates prides himself on the Novas he has done "up"

Jayden

If you could do me one too AC that would be just gorgeous darling. I'll find you a cute little pic of a girlie boi for you to work with when I get in from work, mwah mwah

Christof

why not use that pic i made up from your birthday night? is that not glam enough sweetie darling? :p

Jayden

No that's absolutely revolting honeybuns, but I do have a cute one of me all made up from my birthday weekend I might be able to use.

The Doctor

A.C. = :worship:
You. Are. The. Man!
I'll have to e-mail you my logo, I have it on my e-mail sig but I can't post attachments here yet. Grrr.... :evil:

Slim Jim

It's nothing compared to Ac's efforts but I made a TWOTron for myself. The filesize is a little big but that's due to a lot of frames.

A.C.

I'll certainly be doing them. Slight problem at present: my copy of JASC ran out its 30-day trial period. Rather than buy one could anyone recommend a freebie program? PM me if you've any ideas. ;)

And I dig the flag especially Jim! :thumbup2:

WAYNE

can someone do one for me with a big dollar sign with the million dollar man name flashing