Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

TWOStars Tron Request Thread

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
I can't say I'm still that fussed on the music but I have just created a f*cking wicked logo for the new Randy...

And it looks f-ing sweet in the video I've got so far...

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
[video=youtube;fk8Kdf8-_uE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk8Kdf8-_uE[/video]

Ruderz

Subscriber
That's awesome Megs!! Thanks loads, works really well, exactly how I imagined it! Top notch stuff! :D

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
I have to admit that finding so much decent Jimmy Jacobs was a bonus but I really struggled finding a theme for the video. In the end I decuided that the music had a sort of laid back, druggy vibe so just decided each clip would have something different done to it so in the end having no unified theme was the theme! Glad you like it.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
So, I've picked up Adobe After Effects which has been pre-occupying my time as I learn what it's good for and what it is better to use Vegas to do but it's reaped some very good results so far, certainly for textual stuff. I'm working on an updated TWOstars intro vid as well with new music and clips.

So, please remind me if you asked for a new entrance vid and I haven't done one for you yet.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
[video=youtube;cPtTUPJ_-cA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPtTUPJ_-cA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Just to show everyone that I still do stuff I knocked this up tonight. A little splash screen graphic, good for the end of the show for example or leading out into and out of ad breaks or ad breaks or for anything really where you want the fed mentioned without using the full into.

Ruderz

Subscriber
That'a a nice thought, makes it feel more realistic, good stuff Megs!

Are we all voting on new TWOStars music like last time?

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
No. :p

Seriously though the music is sweet and works great for a show opening and allows me to use some nice timing.

However, if Saz wants a secondary title sequence for any of the short recap programs then feel free to start a poll and I'll work with whatever gets chosen.

Saz

Knock yourself out guys, this Fed's for everyone to have fun in, Todd probably does need a theme for extreme Round up.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
[video=youtube;Htcn7mUH614]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htcn7mUH614[/video]

This is part of something that Saz asked me to do for the fed splash page. Obviously it's no where near complete amnd I need to sort out the audio so youtube doesn't block it but just thought I'd post it as a teaser before next year :)