Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

TWOStars Tron Request Thread

Ruderz

Subscriber
Omega, can I have a new tron for Randy Roko please?

This as his new music :-

[video=youtube;wBgp5aDH23g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBgp5aDH23g[/video]

Maxximus

Chaotic Good
Forum Leader
Subscriber
Omegaman, I gotta say, the vids you've been putting together are really good, man. Respect for your time and work, brochacho.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
The second upside to doing these vids is that I'm finding so many new bands I didn't really listen to before. I apologise if in future all new tron vids are by Five Finger Death Punch but the music is perfect for trons.

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
Omega, can I have a new tron for Randy Roko please?

This as his new music :-

[video=youtube;wBgp5aDH23g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBgp5aDH23g[/video]
That is an awesome music choice. I can see that working really well for Roko. :D

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
lol, I just PM'd him to say I'm finding it hard to visualise a tron working with it. :)

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
If it was me I'd go slowish "pose" shots for the verses, and flashy action shots for the chorus. as a loose outline anyways.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
Off you go and find me all those things of jimmy jacobs in decent quality please ;)

Ruderz

Subscriber
Maybe you could get away with using a different wrestler for action shots that resembles Jacobs? Posing shots shouldnt be a problem, the last tron had some good poses.

You could maybe get away with using a long-haired CM Punk for flashy, short action shots?

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
Off you go and find me all those things of jimmy jacobs in decent quality please ;)
Depends what you're looking to download. There's actually lots of Jimmy Jacobs ROH stuff you can swipe from Youtube and DailyMotion, but most are full matches, so you'd be downloading the file to snip maybe 20 seconds of overall video from 10 minutes or so. I used to have to do that for quite a few vids, but it all depends if you've got the hard drive space to spare, and can be bothered trawling through matches and promos for good moments.

It's all in pretty decent quality too. It's not HD (which I prefer if I can get it), but it's still definitely usable.

Maybe we should set up some kind of "bank" where if anyone comes across any images or videos they think will be useful for trons (including others, not just your own) then we could post them all in the same place to take some of the research load off Megz?

ViciousPrism

Maybe you could get away with using a different wrestler for action shots that resembles Jacobs? Posing shots shouldnt be a problem, the last tron had some good poses.

You could maybe get away with using a long-haired CM Punk for flashy, short action shots?
Hi. Using Long haired Punk as my base. GO STEAL SOMEONE ELSE'S SHIT YOUNG'UN! :lol:

(Also, I think Chris Sabin in maybe 2005-2006 with the streak in his hair might be a better fit for the flashy stuff)

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
Can we reuse old character bases then? I was gonna suggest Shelley for Roko a while back, then I remembered it was Joseph Helms' base back in the day.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
I think that would be fair, if we're going for the idea that the fed is being rebooted I think bases for people who aren't writing could be up for grabs to a certain extent. Guys like Taker for DM or AJ for Gringo I think are kind of sacred but for someone who hasn't written for a long time like Helms or even Apollo Chambers could be taken by someone new.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
DC's new tron...

[video=youtube;ZsEdmnEqaCI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsEdmnEqaCI[/video]

Music: Under and Over it by Five Finger Death Punch

Maxximus

Chaotic Good
Forum Leader
Subscriber
Traffic is slow these days Omegaman. I liked it, buddy. I liked it.