Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

TWOStars Tron Request Thread

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
That a sweet tron! :D

I dunno about you guys, but I can't help but love Denton's music. It's catchy as all hell.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
Thanks.

Oh you'll need to give me the team name please Wayne.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
.... ok. Erm, do you want to give me a little background on the guys so I can vaguely make the tron right for them? I;ve got some sweet music lined up already though.

Also, there are almost zero high quality Big Show clips with him with hair. For the sake of the video I'll have to use more of show with either clean shave or very short hair but I can try and use long haired show for any graphics as that's usually a bit easier to do.

Paul

Twin Titans?
The Craft?
Apocalypse?
The Apostates?
The Council of Wickednness?
Myrmidons?

WAYNE

Drew (Sid) is crazy and loses his temper a lot.

Marc (Show) is the smarter/thinker of the two and is the one who calms his brother down. (He can loses temper too, but not as much and he hates people asking if his name is spelt with a K)

Drew is the younger brother.

And I lke The Craft as a name.

Paul

So one of your guys is stealing Sickness's crazy gimmick? :p

WAYNE

Not Sickness crazy lol.

He wouldn't hurt himself like Sickness.

Paul

The Craft is a great name by the way, what with having stolen it from a film about teenage girl witches. Loads of ammo for faces to attack you with there. :lol:

WAYNE

Just think of the crazy promos we can do with Drew and Sickness.

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
The Craft is a great name by the way, what with having stolen it from a film about teenage girl witches. Loads of ammo for faces to attack you with there. :lol:
I've already figured out a way to get "light as a feather, stiff as a board" into a promo. :lol:

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
You'd best keep up these characters Wayne because the vid is pretty sweet.... :D

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
[video=youtube;1rTcTMm580E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rTcTMm580E[/video]

I really love everything about this video.....

WAYNE

Wow.

Cannot wait to debut them now :) What music is it?

And thanks man.

DC

Megz, any chance you could throw together a Draven Cage video, an Angel video and a DC/Angel video? I know that's a lot, but there's no rush on them and I'll let you know the music when I get access to the home PC later tonight.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
Shouldn't be an issue, just remind me of the bases you're using at the moment? I'd be very very grateful if you could give me an actual wrestler base for Angel as well as the red head model you used to make my life a little easier.

DC

Generally, Christy Hemme (especially during her Rock 'n' Rave Infection period) works pretty well. The actually bases are Bubba Dudley and Bianca Beauchamp. As for music, I'll leave that to you if that's alright.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
What's the music you want or are you happy to let me choose?

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
I'm going to plead with you to let me find something better than instrumental King Nothing. The best footage I'm going to get is going to be really difficult to make work with that particular song and I have some ideas on what I might do with what I've got so far and that song really doesn't fit. Wayne trusted me and his music is awesome! :D