Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

TWOStars Tron Request Thread

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
As it say really. If you want a tron or want something changed in a tron then post here. Final videos will be posted in the right thread under the right name by a mod once you have approved them.

Beefhead

I'd like a new tron for Gilmore if you wouldnt mind.

Character Rep: James Storm
Theme: Line of Blood by Ty Stone

ViciousPrism

Yeah, I might aswell go for a new one.

Base: CM Punk (Preferably long haired Punk, due to the similarity to long(ish) hair Christian Bale.)
Music: "Cool" by The World Without Logos.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
Ta, Just to say that if you happen to choose a non wrestling base you get best endeavours as to how "wrestley" it will look. So pick wrestlers is basically what I;m saying! :)

Paul

Im happy with my current Tron, Billy Kidman has been useful for the videos.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
I have to say Gilmore's tron so far looks sweet....

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
Some nice bits and bobs in here but the character seemed to be a rought and tough guy so I felt that lots of special FX and embellishments didn't really suit so it's a fairly straight video in that respect. Adoring the skull flip into the name.

[video=youtube;EyROFMm--Ps]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyROFMm--Ps[/video]

Beefhead

That tron is ****in awesome megs. I love it! Two questions. One, did you design that skull logo? and Two anybody know what move that is Storm does at 1:17 in the clip?

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
Thanks for asking Def, it's actually a photo of a little lead skull pijn badge but using a few effects I was able to flatten it out and mess with some of the tones to make it look like a drawn logo.

Not sure of the move but I pulled a lot of the footage from James Storm "tope ten moves" vids so give that a serach :D

Paul

Its a modified overdrive by the looks. Its probably called something like an inverted or a reverse overdrive.

edit:

Its an inverted overdrive, Zach Ryders finisher.

[video=youtube;RdBcWxSIE0M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdBcWxSIE0M[/video]

Maxximus

Chaotic Good
Forum Leader
Subscriber
The Rough Ryder is a better finish, I think. That overdrive thing would be a great set up though.

Aaaaaaaaaaanyslut. Great job on these trons, 'Megz. You're really getting the hang of it. Maybe one day I shall have you commission a video of young Jimmy Tsunami.

Beefhead

Yeah that inverted overdrive is gonna be my Klap setup now instead of the fame asser, methinks.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
Denton's vid is going to be interesting due to the music but I've managed to work a tiny part of Christian Bale's rant right at the start which fits and sounds awesome.

The B-Man

Not a video but a suggestion to Megs at Saz's approval. Maybe you should make an advertising banner for the efed and create a thread called sites hit or something and have everyone try to add the banner to a site or advertise the e-fed in another way on a site and keep a list of all the sites that have been hit.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
[video=youtube;tNmCOhdopFE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNmCOhdopFE[/video]

WAYNE

Can you make one for my tag team please.

Drew Wilkinson (Sid) and Marc Wilkinson (Big Show with long hair or as Giant)

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
You want to name some music or are you happy to let me find something appropriate? Don't mind either way, might be fun to do everything myself rather than fit an idea to someone elses music.