Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

TWOStars - The Roster

Paul

I have to agree, no need for the attitude fella.

If you dont like your pictures then do as Baz says and just edit it with one of your own choosing.

ViciousPrism

Whatever, I can't be arsed arguing with an ******** over me making a simple point about pictures. Really, it's not in my job description.

The B-Man

Sounds like someone's doin' a little backtracking. Why say this, if you weren't insinuating it was impossible? Because I'm sure ever graphic maker in the world has to book appointments with wrestlers to make their images.
But my point is i'm not a graphics maker. Hell the images are done in paint from goggled images, yes. I just thought having pics looked better than just names being there, if you want a better picture of Denton then sort one out.

Whatever, I can't be arsed arguing with an ******** over me making a simple point about pictures. Really, it's not in my job description.
Why are you arguing? - If you don't like it, give me a better picture. What is there to argue about? And what's with the name calling now, You realy need to chill out.

Edit: Also since I have came back I have been called an I assume that's Ahole and also been called a C*nt, neither that flattering to be honest.

Last edited:

Paul

Right, its over now guys. Any more arguing like this and the posts get deleted.

Feel free to debate over liking the list or pictures more though, but lets keep it civil. Danke.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
The idea is good but without good photo's it look shit. Especially the thumbnails that have ben scaled down from larger photo's where the image is strecthed and warped. It's look great if someone could take the photo's turn them all into exactly the size needed and crop the backgrounds if at all possible.

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
He should be the spotty kid from the simpsons! :lol:

Paul

Thats exactly what I was thinking, and is what I always picture when I write for him. :lol:

Nimf

Subscriber
The one whos voice is mid way through breaking? Yup, that's who I picture too, pretty much! :lol:

DC

Some of the links don't work or take you to the wrong person. Jason Bell, Kyle Gilmore and Ed Samson all have dead links, while ANGEL and Deadman take you to the wrong pages.

The B-Man

Meant to post this ages ago that fm doesn't have very many moves. Mainly normal moves to use

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
I think it's supposed to be DM? I'm pretty sure that Deaderz only has about 6 moves listed on his wiki?