Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

TWOStars - The Roster

Nimf

Subscriber
DC, you have an entire folder of her and most of them are NOT TWOstars appropriate. You're a big fibber :p

Paul

Hmmm, interesting. The pictures rather than the list is different. Dont know what i think about it yet. I bet it will grow on me.

Dont like the picture of Sickness though. :p

The B-Man

Hmmm, interesting. The pictures rather than the list is different. Dont know what i think about it yet. I bet it will grow on me.

Dont like the picture of Sickness though. :p
Anyone who doesn't like their pic send me a better one, 201 x 201.

Thanks

Sparrow

I like the pictures for the champions that looks really cool but I prefer the list for wrestlers though, it looks more professional as a list.

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
That looks really nice man. I'm well impressed with that!

The B-Man

I like the pictures for the champions that looks really cool but I prefer the list for wrestlers though, it looks more professional as a list.
How does a list look more professional? WWE and TNA sites both have pictures.

ViciousPrism

Yeah, but they aren't Wikis, nor are they actual random pictures thrown up on a website. They're professionally done, with backgrounds n' chit.

EDIT: Removed edit, cuz I'm gonna post it in a new post.

Last edited:

ViciousPrism

Just as an example to bolster my previous post, this is one you put on the wiki website.

Random photo, taken from a random place.

This is one I made for a dormant project a few months ago.

Infinitely better because I didn't just crop a picture from Google images and stick it on a website. Which isn't what WWE or TNA do either.

Paul

Come on, in fairness to Baz he's spent his own time doing this for us. We have the general idea up and we can slowly put more 'pro' pictures in as and when we get them.

edit: thanks for the new pic Baz, MUCH better for me. :)

edit 2: and as Baz says, find a pic you prefer and he (or you) can edit it in to replace the old one.

Also I have to say that its actually growing on me having it like this.

Last edited:

Sparrow

I am not taking away for the work that Baz has put in for us because it is awesome of him to do it but I am just saying that I don't like it. Surely we can't expect everyone to like it? I personally was in the boat of 'if it ain't broke..' but that is just my opinion.

Cheers for the work Bazza.

Paul

Dont worry Spaz, it was in reference to Matts comment about them being professionally done on WWE/TNA websites.

If people just dont like them thats fair enough, I have to say that I now do. I wasnt to fond of it, but now I've found its grown on me.

ViciousPrism

In all fairness, I didn't say "OMG TAKE THEM OFF CUZ THEY'RE SH*T" or anything. Baz was saying "Well, what's the difference between ours and TNA/WWE?". Simple as.

Paul

And I was offering the middle ground. :lol:

Baz is right that its what you'd see on the website of pretty much any pro wrestling company, including little indy ones.
And you're right that the big companies have professionally done ones. But we're just an efed, we dont have the millions of WWE. Baz has updated it and done the best he could.

See, middle ground. :p

The B-Man

In all fairness, I didn't say "OMG TAKE THEM OFF CUZ THEY'RE SH*T" or anything. Baz was saying "Well, what's the difference between ours and TNA/WWE?". Simple as.
Matt I certainly did not say What's the difference in ours and TNA/WWE. I said how does a list look more professional than pictures when WWE and TNA have pictures. Of Course ours is a wiki as we don't have a professional TWOStars page.

And what's with the look my picture is better post? Of course it is, if you want your picture changed to a better one then as I said already get me a picture sized 201x201 and I will be more than happy to change it.

Edit: Oh and on the WWE/TNA don't crop google pictures, that's a pointless statement of fact. Of course they don't but sure let's get the realy wrestlers in for a photoshoot, FFS.

Last edited:

ViciousPrism

Matt I certainly did not say What's the difference in ours and TNA/WWE.
Essentially, the question was implied, but whatever you say.

And what's with the look my picture is better post? Of course it is, if you want your picture changed to a better one then as I said already get me a picture sized 201x201 and I will be more than happy to change it.
It's an example. So I can't provide an example? Can I? No? Fine. No examples for you. :rolleyes2:

Edit: Oh and on the WWE/TNA don't crop google pictures, that's a pointless statement of fact. Of course they don't but sure let's get the realy wrestlers in for a photoshoot, FFS.
Oh yeah, like it's hard to look on google, grab a decent looking picture and cut it out and stick it on a random background without cropping, etc. Yeah, because that's REALLY impossible. :rolleyes2:

The B-Man

Essentially, the question was implied, but whatever you say.

It's an example. So I can't provide an example? Can I? No? Fine. No examples for you. :rolleyes2:

Oh yeah, like it's hard to look on google, grab a decent looking picture and cut it out and stick it on a random background without cropping, etc. Yeah, because that's REALLY impossible. :rolleyes2:
Did I say it was impossible? NO

Matt cut the attitude out towards me because I am already sick of it. It's uncalled for. If you want a better picture, AGAIN send one over and I will change it. If you want to do it better then go ahead. Not once do I claim it was done professionally or anything. However do not put words in my mouth or say I said something when I didn't.

ViciousPrism

Of course they don't but sure let's get the realy wrestlers in for a photoshoot, FFS.
Sounds like someone's doin' a little backtracking. Why say this, if you weren't insinuating it was impossible? Because I'm sure ever graphic maker in the world has to book appointments with wrestlers to make their images.