Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

TWOStars - The Roster

Maxximus

Chaotic Good
Forum Leader
Subscriber
Yeah me to. Just think of Tommy Dreamer with less then shoulder length hair and the green eye bit... Close enough. Besides. Tommy does way more of the Maxx's moves anyway.

Maxximus

Chaotic Good
Forum Leader
Subscriber
Ok to hell with O'Haire. Don't even know what I was thinking!

Here is... !! The Maxx !!

Green eyes and all.

AND yes I had to make it that big!

Paul

Belinda Rose is Klondyke Kate.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t-hVsfa-tSU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t-hVsfa-tSU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

But about 20 years and 60 pounds on from this video.

Beefhead

Since this hasnt been updated in a bit and DS dug it up, The Def is now repped by Chris Masters. Also since Dan may not be about this week Ill toss up for him that KG is now young Shawn Michaels, the mulleted one with the ear ring lol.

Reno

Yeah, sorry. Was ment to update it a few days ago, but I forgot to. :lol:

Updated.

Last edited:

Maxximus

Chaotic Good
Forum Leader
Subscriber
I've changed Damon Kori from Chris Masters to Matt Morgan.

Tigerofh

Since I'm officially back, Dante is Sean O'Haire. I can provide a link to the pic I liked if need be.

The B-Man

Ok I need the follow peoples character reps:

JennyMcKellen
Thomas Liver
Kelly Scott

Thanks

Paul

Tom and Kellys are with the rest of the AWOEs. Tom Liver is a guy called Dave Kidney (see where the last name idea came from :lol:) and Kellys is Cassandro.

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
Jenny McKellen is Tiana Ringer. There's a few pics about, I'm pretty sure Megz posted some somewhere? I could've sworn they were on the wiki?

Maxximus

Chaotic Good
Forum Leader
Subscriber
Hey yo, DC, go post some pics of her in the hot or not thread before I do and piss you off because you'll say that I posted the shitty ones.

DC

I'll do it tonight after work as I have a fair few pics of her... for TWOStars purposes, of course.