Discussion in 'Booking and Creative Forum' started by Omega, Apr 15, 2012.
Close date will be 27th of April.
Do people want to write matches for PPV's? I'm open to it if people want to but I won't count on it.
Also do you think we should lower the submission limit to one promo per character for PPV's since in theory as a show it would be more about matches than promos?
One last thing, with the judging panel would you want/expect them to feedback on each show or do you want them to simply input to me and feedback if they care to?
1. There should be an option to, given enough timing beforehand and warning. Not neccesarily this PPV as perhaps there isn't enough time to write a match now, but if we were to write matches, surely the ending would be left then for you to fill in as the result would depend on the RP's in the run up to the show. Just an idea.
2. I'd perhaps make it 3 per character. One pre-match, and then a post-match whether win or loss. IT doesn't have to be, DO ALL OF THESE, but it'd be nice to have the option to make up for a weak pre-match promo with a stronger post-match one
3. Feedback always appreciated.
Card and Logos etc
TV/TV: Small Time
2. It's not that simple really is it to just bung promos up unless you are going to rejig stuff?
3. Aye feedback is always good, you can always rotate it even each show/ppv?
I don't mind either way regarding number 2, if people are aware that given the way a PPV works the structure of promos should be adapted to cover these "big" matches rather than just general promoing and character development then I'm happy to leave everything as it is.
Ok, so we'll leave everything as is in regards to promo limits.
Anyone who feels like writing one of the matches can and all I'll do is pop a finish on the end of it.
I'll ask the ludges if they would feedback their thoughts if they want to. No forcies.
And we have our first official "Judge" on board. Everyone please say a big hi and thank you to...... Keegan!
Hey Keegan good to have ya judging
I have promos to post Just not been free or of right frame of mind thus far this week. Kudos to Def for two great starters
Yeah, Def has really set a high bar so far. I'd really like to see all the other writers try and match def and Fletch's output each show, I think people are a bit hung up on the old style of posting where one promo a week was "ok" and really we need to have people getting at least half way into their quota each week and posting earlier so people can feed off the promos for their matches.
Also can we welcome our second judge..... Chicharito!! He's going to do the PPV and then any shows he's got time to do after that.
Looking to knock out a big SOA piece later and hopefully a win and loss promo from Gilmore. Currently in emergency with Hannah though. Shes got a nasty stomach virus and they may keep her overnight for observation.
No worries Def, thanks for the update and all the best to Hannah.
Close time tomorrow?
Yeah I need to get another up for Dammage but won't be til maybe 9pm
Also Baz, you may need to edit your post, it was Dammage that laid out Keith with a right hand
close time will be tomorrow evening now as I will be working late tonight.
Separate names with a comma.