Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

TWOStars Presents: Midsummer Night's Destruction 2014 from Rio De Janiero!

The Fury

The Last King of Scotland
Subscriber
[video=youtube;mGTyXCb8lb4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGTyXCb8lb4[/video]

AND NOW…

LIVE FROM RIO!

TWOSTARS PROUDLY PRESENTS THE BIGGEST PAY PER VIEW OF THE SUMMER!

MIDSUMMER NIGHT’S DESTRUCTION!

Fireworks of the Brazilian colours spray from the ring all the way to the custom made stage, which resembles the flag of Brazil. Fireworks go off all around the roof of the stadium as this pay per view is now under way!

JB-“We are LIVE here in Rio De Janiero for Midsummer Night’s Destruction. Welcome to the final event of the summer. I am your host Jaxson Blakesee and we have here as always Evil Gringo!”

EVIL-“It is good to be back in South America and it is an honour to commentate this historical pay per view. We thank you for being with us.”

BP-“Oh thanks for the introduction Gringo. But I am the better commentator Brice Perrino. Tonight we have era’s coming to an end, feuds sizzling in the Brazilian heat, and new eras begin right here!”

JB-“And for the first time, we have Portuguese commentary! Take it away Jorge and Julio!”

J-“estamos aqui para o primeiro pay per view no Brasil. Tanta ação para acontecer nesta mesma noite! Agradecemos a sintonizar e estamos ansiosos para esta noite!”

[video=youtube;NW03-Y0hjIQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW03-Y0hjIQ[/video]

The crowd are cheering as the interim general managers music is the first thing to start of the pay per view!.

JB-“Starting up with the interim GM.”

The crowd goes insane as Gray reveals himself to the crowd with wearing shorts and the Brazil soccer shirt! He applauds the fans before bowing him. But then he asks someone to come onto the stage.
….

….

A midget Matt Denton!

The commentary team are in stitches as Gray high fives Midget Matt before walking down the ramp. This is the first time Gray isn’t using his walking stick. They get into the ring much to the cheers of the crowd.

EVIL-“Big announcement time.”

JB-“Can’t think of a way to start the show!”

Gray’s music cuts as he gets the microphone.

PG-“Boa noite RIO!”

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O

PG-“Você está pronto para alguma ação?”

PG-“That’s what I thought! Now we have an awesome card for you tonight. We will witness the farewell of the TWOStars television title and give birth to the JR Heavyweight title! We will see rivalries come to an end and will we see old bitter rivals clash once again! We thank you so much for being here live in person or on a media device! And we promise you this will go down as a show for the ages here!”

PG-“And I can’t think of a better way to start this off by making my announcements!”

PG-“So Rio, do you want to be the first to hear about the big news for TWOStars?”

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAA AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

PG-“That’s what I thought! Let’s get down to it!-“

[video=youtube;9eh0rAUwZSQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eh0rAUwZSQ[/video]

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Simon Davidson confidently walks out onto the stage and down to the ring. He immediately asks for his music to be cut as he strolls down the ramp.

SD-“What is happening Gray lad? It’s amazing how you get these beggers hopes up so much ain’t it.”

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SD-“The only announcement lad you’ll be making is an apology to me.”

PG-“An apology?”

SD-“Aye. Because while you give mere boys a shot at gold, you leave me out to do my own thing like I am an outcast that doesn’t deserve a match. That I reckon isnae fair and not what Simon says. You are gonnae make things right though.”

SD-“Because you are gonnae add me into the TV/Jr heavyweight title match.”

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SD-“Because I am better than all of them. And because I deserve to be in there.”

PG-“So you want in the title match?”

Simon nods

PG-“I tell you what, there is a lot of people that want in that match. And maybe I haven’t seen much of you Simon. I can agree there. But I decided that maybe it’s time we focused on you more. Because I picked your leithal challenge already.”

Simon is confused.

PG-“Beat them and I’ll consider you in there lad. So lets bring your opponent out here!”

[video=youtube;B58OBfM-8A4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B58OBfM-8A4[/video]

The new signing makes his debut as he arrives on stage hyped up than ever.

JB-“It’s LH Harrison!”

Harrison storms down the ring as Paul along with midget Matt Denton leave the ring. Simon is complaining about being screwed over again but Gray isn’t listening.

DING DING DING!

BUT DAVIDSON IS TOO DISTRACTED WITH GRAY THAT HARRISON GRABS HIM!

FROM A PLACE OF HOPE!

COVER!

1…

2…

3!

LH HARRISON HAS BEATEN SIMON DAVIDSON!

Simon is shocked as Harrison storms out of the ring for the massive upset win!

“Here is your winner…LH HARRISON!”

Harrison high fives the fans as Simon begins rocking back and forth, talking to himself like he is a man on a mission.

JB-“Well that is how you make a debut!”

EVIL-“Great Job LH!”

BP-“Simon looks like he wants to murder him.”

Davidson knows Gray has cost his chances of title shot and begins foaming at the mouth when his name is mentioned.

SD-“I’m gonnae rip your fat arse off and inject syringes in your eyes ya fat *****. This isnae over!”

-----------------------------------------------

We are backstage, the pyro ends as we cut from the announcers welcoming us to the show to as we see Dammage backstage on his cellphone, seemingly talking to Famous.

Dammage: Look man, we had a good run and it's time to go our ways but Ive always got your back and I know you have mine. Tonight you become the World Champion, and I get first shot right... right? Cool man. I mean I'm gonna kick Dan Fox's ass all over the arena, and when he's black and blue, I'm gonna pay homage to our trainer, Danny Oxman, and I'm gonna lock in that cloverleaf, the Ox-Bow Incident, and I'm gonna make him tap.

Anyway, what's your ETA man, where are you?

Still at the airport? How did you only just get your luggae... wait they had your bags seized at customs? I smell a rat dude, I mean from time to time we get checked, we carry spandex pants, but this doesn't sound right. I'll see you in the locker room soon anyways man, just get in the cab and I'll see you soon. It's Pay Per View time.

Laters, bye.

The scene opens to reveal the frame of LH Harrison standing in the center of a rusty gym. All that remains in the large room is LH Harrison standing in the ring going at it with someone with long dirty hair.

LH Harrison picks up his opponent and nails a nasty looking spinebuster. He sets up the Clothesline from Heaven and it connects making his opponent flip in the air. The victim hits the mat and bounces somehow back to his feet but then he is locked into the Second Fall Stretch. The man taps out furiously.

LH Harrison helps the man up to his feet and hugs him tightly.

LH: Thank you so much for your help in training Franky. You're the best brother a guy could have.

Franky: No problem, bro. I may need to go put some ice on my shoulders though. That Gory Special you have is wicked tough.

Franky crawls out of the ring and leaves the gym. LH Harrison props himself up on the top rope. He rests his two feet on the second rope.

LH: Thanks for coming. I thought you'd like to see that to make sure you knew just what you were getting into. I am LH Harrison. I am the Inspiration. I am here to make sure that everything that goes on in this place is honorable. No filth should be accepted here. I want children to be able to watch our programming and not have to worry about their parents coming in to spoil it. I have traveled the world in my short time here aiding in several mission projects. I have gone everywhere from Uganda to Columbia to Mexico. I have touched lives around the globe and I intend to continue my work here at TWOStars. I am incredibly thankful for the opportunity I have been given here in TWOStars, and, I promise that by the time I retire, you will be feeling Inspired.

He winks at the camera before the scene fades to black.

LH HARRISON WILL MAKE HIS ONSLAUGHT ON DEMAND DEBUT NEXT SHOW!

---------------------------------

DING DING DING

“The following contest is the submission match!”

[video=youtube;1BeRpAORAps]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BeRpAORAps[/video]

Fox comes out in MMA gear. He smirks as he puts his mouth guard on. He high fives with some fans before walking down to the ring.

“From Scotland, Dan Fox!”

Fox jumps into the ring before making a cut throat motion as he psychs himself up.

[video=youtube;Tq-T49MqRiQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq-T49MqRiQ[/video]

Bryan Dammage emerges onto the stage, too with MMA gear and a mouth piece. He batters his fist into his other hand and roars out loud as he makes his way down to the ring.

“And his opponent, from Memphis Tennessee..BRYAN DAMMAGE!”

Dammage is in the ring as he raises his arms to the crowd. He takes his shirt off and throws it over the ropes. The referee checks to make sure that both men aren’t carrying anything illegal on them as well as reminding them the only way to win is by submission. They don’t stop staring at each other as the referee gives the indication to start the match.

DING DING DING!

Before the gentlemen begin the match and beat the living hell out of each other. Fox offers a hand of respect. Dammage takes a long time to consider before nodding and shaking Dan’s hand out of respect. The pair pace around as they try to each get the upper hand on each other. The clash as they lock each other into the head locks. Both push with their body back and forth as they try to get the upper hand. Dammage initially gets the upper hand by using his size and body mass by lifting him up for a take down to the ring mat. Dammage tries to hit punches, but Fox pulls down on his neck to stop him from doing anything. He tries to move his head around, but Dan is having none of it and continues to hold, forcing the referee to order them to get back up. The pair smirk at each other as they collide again, this time with kicks all over the body which both men dodge and block. Fox drops for a quick firemans carry but Bryan flips back onto his feet and attempts the counter with the shining wizard, which Fox manages to forward roll to dodge. Dan jumps back to his feet and attempts a face cracker, but Bryan before impact manages to push him off and go for the lariat, but Fox attempts to do a jumping turning kick to the exposed chest of Dammage, but he dodges just in time to see both men stare each other off.

The men nod at each other as the fans clap their hands in appreciation for the technical wrestling being put on here by both men.

The wrestlers stare down at each other as they go for another lock up, but Fox dodges this time and manages to pull Bryans legs for the takedown. He sprawls around his body to make sure he doesn’t escape. Bryan rolls over as Fox tries to lock in the rear naked choke. Dammage puts his arms tight against his neck just enough to stop Fox from clenching the choke hold and to put him at bay. Dammage rolls backwards and manages to get to his feet and lift Fox up on his back to ram him against the turnbuckle! Dammage quickly does an uppercut before hitting a quick fisherman’s suplex. He lets go remembering that only the submission will win the match. Bryan continues to have the advantage with stomps to the stomach of Fox before hitting a big elbow drop!

But Fox counters with the anaconda choke hold!

Bryan immediately sees the danger and quickly moves to the ropes for the rope break! Dan gets back with elbow strikes to the face of Bryan along with head butting his stomach to wind him. Dan gets Dammage to his feet in the clinch position. He hits knees to the ribs of Dammage, before carrying on with knee strikes to the chin of Dammage!

But Dammage breaks out to get his back!

AND SUPLEXES FOX OFF THE ROPES! DAN’S HEAD CRASHES TO THE RING MAT AND OUT OF THE RING!

Dammage takes a breather as the crowd see a repeat of what went down! He sees Fox fallen outside of the ring and sees his chance. He roars with the crowd as he bounces off the ropes!

AND DELIVERS A SUICIDE DIVE THROUGH THE ROPES AND ONTO FOX!

Dammage high fives some fans as Fox tries to recover from the suicide dive. He goes towards Fox and begins to throw him against the announce table! Dan crashes against the announce table as Bryan continues the assault. He rolls in and out of the ring to avoid the ten count as he begins to hyper extend the arm of Fox, who tries to fight it off but Dammage finishes the job by slamming it against the turnbuckle! Bryan licks his lips as he gets more confident than ever in this match!

But as he goes back Fox slams his head against the steel turnbuckle!
Fox gets him!

SUPLEX AGAINST THE BARRICADE!

FOLLOWED BY A SECOND SUPLEX AGAINST THE STEEL STEPS!

A THIRD SUPLEX AGAINST THE STEEL TURNBUCKLE!

Fox rolls into the ring as he takes a breather following the beating he received from Bryan, who is down holding his back. He crawls to the ropes as Fox sees his target Dammage gets his arms though the ropes!

But Fox hits a cross arm breaker as Dammage is hanging off the ring!

The hold is illegal as the referee begins the count to five, which Dan reluctantly lets go at the near count of five. Dammage holds his arm as Fox goes to the ring mat and hits a thunderous running knee! Dan gets Bryan back into the ring as he begins using severe kicks to his chest as Dammage is standing on his knees. He hits vicious kick after kick that bleeds the skin.

BUT DAMMAGE GRABS FOX LEG AND ROLLS HIM UP FOR THE BOSTON GRAB COUNTER!

Fox looks around as he tries to get to the ropes. Dammage tries to use his weight for the advantage. The technical mauler tries not to lose control mentality as he grits his teeth to move towards the ropes. But Bryan sits down on his back and Fox can’t move! The crowd begin to stand up as they may feel Fox is about to tap out. Fox uses his strength to push up and extend his arms!

BUT FOX MANAGES TO ROLL BACK AND GRAB BRYANS KNEE FOR THE KNEE BAR!

It’s Dammages turn to feel the pain as in the middle of the ring Fox begins hyperextending the knee! He tries to pull it apart like meat to bone as Bryan begins to vigorously shake his hands to try and resist the pain. Bryan begins to scream as he forces himself to pull through the pain and get towards the ropes!

DAMMAGE REACHES THE ROPES!

Fox can’t believe it as he has to let go. He gets to his feet and screams at Bryan to get back up. Dammage struggles to get to his feet and immediately is limping from the knee bar. He struggles to walk as Dan stalks his pray. He hits a massive kick to the head of Bryan! Dammage stumbles as he is dazed from the kick. The adrenaline gets to Fox as he screams before hitting another massive kick to the head of Dammage! Bryan again stumbles and even buckles at the knees. Dan looks around the crowd as he sees the end in his sights!

Fox bounces off the top rope for one final kick!

BUT DAMMAGE COUNTERS WITH THE CAN’T STOP FINISHER!

Bryan takes a couple of minutes to recover. The head kicks have blurred his sight but he hears the crowd roar at the amazing counter. He finally is clear as he gets back to his feet. He is still limping badly with the knee bar as he goes to Foxs hand and tries to rip apart his fingers! Fox screams in pain but does just enough to put his leg on the ropes! Bryan waits to the count of near five to let go of the hold. He beats his chest as he immediately puts Fox in the position!

CAN’T STOP!

NO! FOX COUNTERS WITH A WICKED GOGOPLATA ATTEMPT!

Dammage uses his hand to try and push his shin away from his throat. Fox tries to wrangle to lock in the hold but Bryan does just enough to get out of it! Fox and Dammage run into each other! Bryan rams him in the stomach and sets up the powerbomb!

POWERBOMB!

NO! FOX HURRICANRANA’S THE POWER BOMB!

Fox grabs Dammage!

GANSO BOMB!

Fox makes a cut throat motion before getting to his knees. He shouts out loud for the foxtrot. He pounds on the ring mat to get Dammage to get back up! He locks it in!

FOXTROT!

NO DAMMAGE COUNTERS IT WITH THE SEEING RED SUBMISSION!

The crowd goes bezerk as he counters with the submission hold! The lebell lock. Fox panics as he tries to get to the ropes, but then Dammage carries on by cranking the neck, causing Fox stop. They don’t know what will happen as Bryan further tightens the hold. He looks around but soon realises he won’t be able to reach the ropes!

BUT FOX USES THE LAST OF HIS ENERGY TO ROLL DAMMAGE TO HIS SHOULDERS, FORCING BRYAN TO LET GO!

RUNNING KNEE BY FOX!|

FOX LOCKS IN THE WICKED GOGOPLATA!

Dammage is stunned by the kick but soon realises he is locked into the submission hold! Bryan tries to push himself off by Fox cranks his neck to the point he could break it apart! He tries to move, but Fox moves the opposite side so he can’t move. Bryan has his hands shaking and tries so hard not but he is starting to crack up, can he cope?!

DAMMAGE TAPS OUT!

DING DING DING!

Fox lets go as Dammage takes his breath back. The referee raises his arm in victory as a dejected Dammage looks on. Fox smirks but goes back to Dammage to offer an handshake. Dammage is very reluctanct, hard on himself for losing, but eventually accepts a hand shake. He raises Dan’s hand before leaving the ring as Fox takes another name for his submission list.

-------------------------------

Interviewer: We are just awaiting the arrival of the TWOStars World Heavyweight Champion, Matthew Denton. He is going to be here any se-

The all too familiar screech of burning rubber echoes through the parking lot. The interviewer looks back and narrowly dives out of the way of an oncoming purple Lamborghini Gallardo. The car comes grinding to a sudden halt, and the door opens. Exiting the vehicle is of course, the TWOStars World Heavyweight Champion. He is wearing an immaculate suit, black jacket and pants and a purple shirt unbuttoned at the top. Accompanying him naturally is the fifteen pounds of Gold that represents the company, which he effortlessly slings over his shoulder.

Matt Denton: You shouldn’t be standing in the road, kid.

The interviewer looks shocked, Matt just peers at his over the top of his shades before pushing them up and shutting the door of his car.

Interviewer: I-I’m sorry, Mr. Denton, I didn’t expect you to-

Matt Denton: Didn’t expect me to arrive so soon? Didn’t expect me to drive myself here? Didn’t expect me to show up? Rest assured kid, I am punctual, I can drive and my name is not Famous. What a weird name anyway, I bet his parents are mongoloid c*nts!

The interviewer is aghast at the dropping of the C-Bomb. Naturally, Matt doesn’t care. One, it’s pay-per-view and two, even if the FCC were to come and fine him, it’s nothing but pocket change.

Matt Denton: Listen, kid. I’ve got a match to prepare for, I’m sure you’ve got some inane questions, so can we get this over with?

Interviewer: Sure!

Matt Denton: Let’s walk and do this.

Matt walks over to the storage compartment of his Gallardo, followed by the eager interviewer.

Interviewer: Obviously tonight you’re going up against a two time TWOStars World Champion, on the last episode of Onslaught, Paul Gray decided to make your match with Famous a No Holds Barred match, surely because of your trip to the TWOStars Headquarters. Has this changed your game plan any?

Denton smiles, taking off his shades and clipping them to his shirt.

Matt Denton: My game plan was never in action. I don’t have a game plan for the mongrel I’m facing tonight. I don’t need a game plan. I’ve been waiting some five years to do this, and while there are a few things that I’ve planned to do, I’m confident that I can easily make a fool out of that Off-List Jackass. Besides-

Matt pops open the storage, smiles and retrieves “The Enforcer”. A weapon that TWOStars hasn’t seen in almost 4 years. To refresh, it’s a solid aluminium baseball bat, with nine inch nails poking around the top. The interviewer cautiously steps back.

Matt Denton: -thanks to Paul Gray, this becomes a part of the match.

Matt looks over and notices that the interviewer has stepped back. He smiles.

Matt Denton: Now, now kid. I haven’t attacked an interviewer since Todd Grisham left.

The smile does nothing to reassure the poor kid.

Interviewer: T-That’s the Enforcer! You used that at WrestleNova the year you teamed with Famous and Joseph Helms to take on Twiggie and Boyo!

Matt Denton: Look at the big brain on you! Fitting isn’t it? Throughout that match, I wished that I could have shoved this down Famous’ throat… Tonight, I get the opp- Hold on a second… Famous did arrive, did he not?

Interviewer: Uh… I haven't seen him.

Matt Denton: Really?

Interviewer: Yeah, Dammage was overheard talking to him on his cellphone. Surely they'd speak face to face, right?

Denton scoffs.

Matt Denton: Some things never change… I guess Troma need him to play “Zombie number 12” tonight.

Denton motions for the pair to keep walking as he slams the storage shut.

Interviewer: Many fans have sent in one singular question to our social media accounts tonight, they all want to know “Because of the stipulation in play, what happens if you win and Christopher Eagles tries to cash in his contract much in the same way you did to Sickness?”

That damn sinister Perma-Smirk™ kicks in.

Matt Denton: If I win? No, no. It’s when I win. These fans have very little faith in their reigning World Champion. Tonight, I show them that they are dead wrong. As for Eagles, why should I be concerned about him? I know him too well, I know his strengths of which there are none and his weaknesses which are plentiful. I know exactly what he’s thinking as he’s watching this on a screen right now. “Do we have any pickled onions?”

Another scoff.

Matt Denton: Eagles undoubtedly will attempt at some point to cash in that contract against me. It would make for the perfect fairy tale. Eagles gets ditched by the Egomaniacal Billionaire. Eagles bides his time. Eagles gets an opportunity to take the World Title from the Egomaniacal Billionaire World Champion. And this is where the big finish happens kids.

Denton lifts the bat up, signifying that it’s Eagles. He slowly lowers it, accompanying a fading whistle and *PLOOOSH!*

Matt Denton: Eagles fails once again as the Egomaniacal Billionaire World Champion remains the World Champion and moves on to bigger and better things.

Interviewer: Even if you are mentally and physically spent from wrestling this match against Famous?

Matt Denton: Especially if I am. Eagles will always f*ck up a simple task. Coffee? F*cked up. Sandwich? F*cked up. Watching a Five Million Dollar car and making sure it doesn’t get wrecked by vandals? F*cked up! Cashing in a contract against a tired, weary champion? F*cked up! HELL, I will go one step further and say that hypothetically, if the champion had no arms and no legs, and Eagles tried to cash in on him, Eagles would still f*ck it up!

Interviewer: So, if you beat Famous tonight-

Matt Denton: When.

Interviewer: -where do you see yourself going from here?

Matt Denton: To a club, to celebrate my victory.

Interviewer: I meant TWOStars wise.

Matt Denton: I know what you meant. From here, I will survey the landscape of the company from high on top of the mountain. People say it’s tough to be at the top of the mountain. The air is thin, and there’s a target on your back… I don’t see that. After I eliminate Famous, he will be a footnote on the era that I call The Denton Dynasty. Any more dumb questions?

Interviewer: I-

Matt Denton: Didn’t think so.

Denton speeds up, dragging the bat noisily as he exits. The interviewer shrugs. Yeah, like Michael f*cking Cole during every f*cking interview he did in Smackdown 2. Little mincy pr*ck.

--------------------------------------

[video=youtube;fDsKOqrl6_Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDsKOqrl6_Q[/video]

JB-“Here we go!”

EVIL-“This will be one hell of a fight!”

DING DING DING

Randy Roko comes out to a loud cheer off the Brazilian fans. He goes to one end of the stage to ask how are they tonight. He then storms over to the other side as they give him a louder cheer, much to his delight! Roko goes to the middle of the stage as he jokingly gives the announcer the okay to start off.

“The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Making his way to the ring. From-“

BUT OUT OF NOWHERE LORD BISON ATTACKS ROKO FROM BEHIND!

EVIL-“Aw come on!”

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO

The king of the beasts roars out loud before picking Randy up..

AND THROWS HIM OFF THE STAGE AND THROUGH FOUR TABLES!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO!

BP-“This was Bisons plan all along. He was never going to wrestle Randy, he was going to fight him!”
Lord Bison doesn’t care about the fans or the company, he wants revenge on Roko, the man who cost him the world title. Bison jumps off the stage and pulls the hair of Randy, who is trying to fight back…

AND BISON THROWS HIM AGAINST THE BARRICADE! BEFORE THROWING HIM INTO THE CROWD!

JB-“This is an execution guys!”

Bison jumps into the crowd and not a single fan tries to be a mark and approach him. They crush each other as Roko tries to crawl away as the beast stalks his pray. He shoves a fan out of the way as he begins crushing the back of Roko with massive shots with the steel chair. Bison continues to do this as Randy screams in pain. He does this over and over so much that the chair buckles over curling! Bison throws the chair into the crowd as he picks up Roko….

AND SPEARS HIM THROUGH THE BARRICADE!

Lord Bison wastes no time and drags Roko by the hair, who is barely moving. He picks him up and throws him into the ring. The crowd continue to make their noise audible around the stadium but the king of the beasts does not care. He easily lifts the steel steps over his head and throws it into the ring. He then grabs another steel chair and throws it into the ring too.

JB-“Okay someone stop this now!”

BP-“He’s going to kill him!”

Bison grabs a microphone and throws that into the ring as the mic makes an instant crackling sound when on impact. He walks into the ring and smells the blood coming from Roko as he begins his execution. He sees Randy try to lift himself up with the support of the turnbuckle. Roko grits his teeth so hard they look like snapping. Bison laughs as he picks up the steel steps.

EVIL-“Oh god don’t do this Bison!”

AND THROWS THE STEEL STEPS INTO ROKO’S HEAD!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Randy is unconscious. Bison takes the steel steps and places him in the middle of the ring. Bruising and swelling can be imminently seen on Randy’s face from the effect. Lord Bison picks the unconscious Roko up..

SCOLDS BRIDLE!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Randy lumps over the steel steps as referees and paramedics try to get into the ring. Bison picks up the microphone as loud booo’s echo around the arena.

“I am the king of the beasts, and this is my passion, my love…to inflict pain on the weak. Randall yoy forget who you tried to walk with. I am not a human being! I am a monster who lives for blood!”
Bison smashes the mic down as the referees get into the ring to stop him!

BUT BISON SMASHES AND KNOCKS OUT ALL REFEREES!

Bison is losing control he foams to threaten the EMT’S if they step into the ring. He gets a hold of Roko over his shoulders!

JB-“Oh god not this!”

EVIL-“Bison don’t do this!”

BP-“That’ll end his career!”

KNEE TO THE BACK OF ROKO!

Roko screams in pain as Bison looks down at his fallen enemy. He now gives permission for paramedics to come into the ring as they immediately see to Randy. Bison gets the mic as he puts it next to his mask.

“Now that matter has been dealt with, I am demanding that our interim general manager appears and grants me these two words…..TITLE SHOT!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO

The paramedics put Roko on the stretcher and pull him out of the ring. Paul Gray appears on the titan tron much to the beasts delight. Roko is taken away from Bison as paramedics scream for an ambulance to be nearby. Gray is pissed off as he asks for quiet.

PG-“You want those two words Bison? After what you did to Roko and to my referees? And to threaten my Paramedics?! Well I got two words for you…”
….

“YOU’RE FIRED!”

JB-“What!!!”

Bisons eyes widen open!

PG-“GET THAT **** OUT OF MY BUILDING!”

Road agents storm down the stage to escort Bison out of the building, but the beast won’t back down. The agents come into the ring but they are dealt with by the beast. Lord Bison takes them out one and another and followed by pairs being out of the ring.

BP-“This is insane!”

Event security now storm from the stage to even coming out of the crowd to come into the ring to take Bison out of the ring and the arena, but the beast isn’t going out easy. Lord Bison takes them out with punches, kicks and even belly to belly suplexes! Lord Bison is taking them all out!

EVIL-“Who can stop the beast?!”

About near twenty personnel have been taking out and the beast taunts Gray to bring more in! The crowd cheers as riot police in full riot gear storm down the ring and attack Bison! They use their shields to batter Bison but he uses his pure power to take some down, but they use their batons and tazer guns to bring Lord Bison to his knees. His eyes tell of his fury of being fired as Riot police and event security pile on top of him to restrain the beast. Handcuffs are put on Bison but he easily rips them off! Riot Police and event security eventually have to all control the beast out of the ring and carry him up to the stage!

BP-“Dear god what carnage!”

JB-“It took nearly 30 people to take Bison out of here!”

The camera follows The police and security take Bison all the way to the riot police van. Paul Gray is there to see the carnage and destruction happen as he orders the men to wait one second so he can confront the beast.

“You are beneath me and this company. Remember that!”

GRAY SLAPS BISON IN THE FACE!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Riot police all get into the van as one immediately shouts to start the van as the sirens go off to take Bison away to jail.

JB-“He just slapped Bison, must have big balls.”

BP-“Big mistake Paul.”

EVIL-“What destruction….Rokos out and Bison has been fired. Hope this doesn’t fire back at Gray.”

JB-“It was the right call. Lord Bison went too far.”

---------------------------------------------

The camera cuts to Dan Fox, who has packed his bags and is ready to leave. One of the interviewers covering for Boyo try to catch up with himself. Dan agrees to stop and be interviewed before making a motion to them that he is in a hurry.

“Dan great match tonight. You and Dammage put on a class act in that submission match.”

DF-“Thank you.”

“The people and fans of TWOStars are anxious to know, who is next for the technical mauler?”

DF-“I don’t know. I think this one I’ll let whoever wants to step up to me take the next action. “

“Is there anyone you prefer to challenge you?”

DF-“You know me, I’ll fight anyone any place at any time.”

“What about the world title situation? Don’t you want to be back in it?”

DF-“Of course, but I made a vow to tap everyone out in this company. And I intend to do that from Randy Roko to the world heavyweight champion at that time. When the time is right I will take them out and I will reign the top of the company as champion. Now sorry for this for being a short one, but I gotta go train. Nice talking to you.”

Fox walks off with a nod as the interviewer is happy with what they have.

JB-“Great confidence from Fox.”

BP-“He’s taking it one fight at a time.”

EVIL-“One of the best technical fighters we have in the company.”

JB-”Okay folks for now this is it for action here, because we are heading to Copacabana beach for the Copacabana rules street fight between Murdoch and Brian Tankard.”

BP-”And that match will be messy!”

EVIL-”Sadly we can't be there!”

JB-”Sadly too we can't commentate as we will be using the live feed, So Boyo take it away!”

The production truck changes to the live feed to Rio's most famous stretch as Boyo gets the okay to get this started! The crowd here are cheering as tiki lights glow the part of the stretch they are on. Murdoch is with his injured hillybilly, who is confined to a wheel chair following Tankards assault. While Tankard is wearing just jeans and white tape around his hands. The capoeira dancers and the carnival crew glisten Rio's night sky with bright warm colours as this non sanctioned match is about to get started. Boyo asks both men to come to him as the fans surround the pair. Both each have their own tiki bar section as drinks are being prepared.

Boyo-”Alight the rules are following. You both beat the living hell out of each other for five minutes. When the steel drum sounds that when you go to your respective tiki bars and get drunk. Finish your drink and then come back in for more fighting. You can only win by Knockout. This is non sanctioned so if anything happens regardless your opponent and TWOStars are not legally responsible. Do you understand?”
Both men nod in agreement.

Boyo-”Then get to your corners and start drinking!”

The men go back to their tiki bars as the first cocktail of Vodka and red bull is made. The men waste no time in downing their drinks to the crowds delight. They nod for Boyo to start things off.

“NOW FIGHT!”

STEEL DRUMS BEATING

The pair waste no time as they begin to punch the living hell out of each other! Tankard and Murdoch fight away in the humid heat of Rio as the fans on the world famous stretch cheer them both on to fight! Murdoch begins to get the upper hand but a couple of body shots immediately but Tankard back into contention! The British brute then follows it up with a massive headbutt! Brian throws him to the hard concrete ground. Murdoch spits out a couple of teeth and wipes away the blood from his nose, laughing hysterically from getting a beating.

Murdoch lunges in with a massive over hand but Brian dodges and lifts him up for the take down. He hits elbow strikes and head butts as he tries to daze the beast of the southern wild. Tankard is succeeds as Murdoch can barely see. Tankard lifts him up for a massive gut wrench power bomb onto the hard concrete! Tankard roars with the crowd as he carries on the assault with stomp after stomp after stomp!

STEEL DRUMS!

The drums mean both men have to retreat to their corners as Murdoch once again laughs hysterically. The bar maids begin to make the next drink for the gentlemen, but Murdoch insists on a pint of American Beer, which the bar maid agrees to make him. Tankard gets a cocktail of southern comfort with coke. He downs that with ease as Murdoch quickly drinks his beer too to get more psyched up. The hillbilly cheers his
support as time is called to come back and fight.

STEEL DRUMS!

Murdoch gets back up and immediately goes for Tankard…

AND SPEARS HIM THROUGH THE TIKI BAR!

Tankard is stunned as Murdoch repays the punches and head butts! He lifts him up and hits a side walk slam on the hard concrete! He mocks the crowd as he asks where is their hero now before he carries on with vicious pounding to the legs and feet of Tankard. Murdoch helps himself to a whole bottle of Southern Comfort and begins downing it, before pouring some on the top of Brian. This action infuriates Tankard who uses his brute power to hit a massive spinebuster on the concrete! Tankard gets the bottle.

AND SMASHES IT OVER MURDOCHS HEAD!!

But it’s not enough as Murdoch is visibly moving despite being bottled. Blood pours from his head as Tankard rummages through more alcoholic bottles. He has a big grin as he sees a massive thick bottle of champagne on the floor intact. The crowd goes OH as soon as they see it. Tankard walks towards Murdoch.

STEEL DRUMS!

Boyo orders Brian back at his corner.

“I’ll be having this once I beat you soon.”

Murdoch struggles to get up but eventually walks to his corner. This time he orders five straight shots of whisky, to which he downs in seconds to get the fire in his belly started again. Tankard gets Jack Daniels with coke along with a half pint of English beer. Tankard encourages the crowd as they chant to down his Bombardier beer . He finishes it off and raises his empty pint glass before throwing it at Murdoch. Murdoch asks for a straight Sambuca despite time almost up!
STEEL DRUMS!

Tankard storms towards Murdoch.

BUT MURDOCH BURNS BRIAN BY SPRAYING THE SAMBUCA THROUGH THE TIKI LIGHT CAUSING A STREAK OF FIRE!

Brian is blind for the time being as Murdoch grabs his hillbilly friend in the wheel chair…

AND SPEARS TANKARD THROUGH THE WHEEL CHAIR! THEY GO THROUGH THE CROWD WHO ALL FALL TO THE DECK!

Murdoch lets go but doesn’t care that his companion is still rolling down the beach and heading into the sea. He shouts for help but he crashes into the tide and falls off! Member of the public rush down to his aid as Murdoch keeps the momentum going! He hits massive punches to the liver and spine of Tankard before hitting a quick snapmare suplex onto the hot sands of Rio! Brian is trying to recover but Murdoch begins suffocating him in the sand, burying his head!

“Choke on it you big mouthed vagina!”

Tankard is struggling but eventually uses his pure power to push his body up to deliver a head butt to the face of Murdoch! Tankard quickly gets up to deliver a massive belly to belly suplex which sees Murdoch roll down the beach! They are near the sands as Tankard grabs Murdoch again!

BRI BOMB!

Tankard then asks is he should throw Murdoch into the sea? To which the crowd highly chant Sie! In return! He gets Murdoch..

AND THROWS HIM INTO THE SEA!

Brian appreciates the applause as he bows to thank the Brazilian crowd. He goes over to grab Murdoch.

BUT MURDOCH SLAMS THE WHEELCHAIR INTO TANKARDS HEAD!

FOLLOWED BY AN SOUTHERN STEEL HIGH UPPER CUT!

Murdoch is furious as he storms back up the fight base with Tankard in a bulldog position before throwing him over a nearby tiki bar! He wipes him across the bar stall causing drinks to spill, glasses broken and Tankard crashing head first into the ground!

“Where’s your drunk Englishman now?!”

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O

Murdoch grabs one of the Tiki flam lights and begins crushing it against Tankards back! He does it over, and over, and over so much that the light snaps in half and wax sprays on Tankards back. Murdoch sees the carnival dancers and makes his way with the injured Tankard towards them.

STEEL DRUMS!

BUT MURDOCH IGNORES THE CALL!

Instead grabs one of the carnival drums and slams it over the head of Brian! Destroying it instantly. He swipes a tambourine off another member and uses it as brass knucks! He brutally punches Tankard with the tambourine as it makes the sound when penetrating tankards head!

Boyo-“Okay get back here now!”

They get near a full wooden bar next to the beach as Murdoch takes a quick breather. He orders the carnival to play la cook a racha! They abide and do it as Murdoch hits punches at the end of each note! He looks around for more weapons to finish Tankard off.

BUT TANKARD SPEARS MURDOCH THROUGH A STEEL LAMP POST!

Sparks fly and member of Rio community scatter as both men are down. They are barely moving so the match carries on as Boyo checks on both. They eventually get up as the man In charge of steel drums continues to play to order them back to their corners. Murdoch is the first to get up and looks at the man.
STEEL DRUMS

BUT MURDOCH TAKES THE DRUMS AND SMASHES IT OFF THE TIME KEEPER!

HE THROWS THE STEEL DRUMS AS TANKARD WHO HAS GOTTEN UP!

BUT TANKARD DUCKS AND THE DRUMS HIT BOYO! BOYO IS OUT!

MURDOCH GOES FOR THE ATTACK!

BUT TANKARD HITS A SPINE BUSTER ON TOP OF THE DRUMS! MURDOCH IS ROARING IN PAIN!

Tankards eyes are open. Blood pours from a cut on his head, but he knows the time is near. He takes large breaths before shouting out

Y…..K…..O!

Brian stomps his feet and beats his chest as he wants to finish him off once and for all. He checks the road to make sure no one is nearby when he hits YKO. He sees Murdoch gradually get to his feet as he roars out loud one last time!

He Lifts him up for YKO!

BUT MURDOCH FIGHTS IT OFF AND GOES TO THE ROAD!

AND CRASHES INTO A SCOOTER!

Tankard makes his way to hit the Y.K.O

BUT MURDOCH SMASHES HIS SKULL IN WITH THE BIKE HELMET!

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Tankard slumps to the ground as Murdoch drops the helmet. The crowds cheers turn to anguish as Tankard is not moving. Murdoch spits out some blood before picking up the fallen British lad.

TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER!

Boyo is back up.

….

AND BOYO SEES TANKARD IS KNOCKED OUT! THE FIGHT IS OVER

Boyo lifts Murdochs hand as he has knocked out Tankard, making him the winner. He smile as the crowd voice their displeasure. He walks to grab the champagne bottle that Tankard had mocked he would celebrate his victory with. Murdoch then grabs the Bike helmet he took off the rider he crashed into..

“Now you’re free from my wrath…”

AND SMASHES THE HELMET AGAIN OVER THE HEAD OF TANKARD! BLOOD SPURTS ONTO THE CAMERA!

The blood stains the lens as fans are in shock. Tankard goes into a fit as Murdoch walks away, opening and drinking the champagne bottle. Boyo goes to Brian as some fans are crying.

Boyo-“We need paramedics here RIGHT NOW!!”

[video=youtube;gXz0mzQh8eU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXz0mzQh8eU[/video]

The feed goes back to the commentating team, who along with the indoor crowd are stunned.

JB-“Dear god…”

EVIL-“I hope he’s okay!”

BP-“Dude Murdoch could have killed him!”

JB-“We will get the latest updates on Brian Tankard to you all as soon as we get them.”

---------------------------------------

[video=youtube;NW03-Y0hjIQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW03-Y0hjIQ[/video]

Gray comes back out to applause of the fans, after recently dealing with the actions of the Beast Lord Bison. He hobbles down the ring along with his midget Matt Denton companion.

MIDGET MATT! MIDGET MATT! MIDGET MATT!

JB-“Looks like the new Matt Denton is getting over!”

BP-“Wait til the champ deals with him!”

EVIL-“That should be fun…”

Gray bends the ropes to let midget Matt Denton into the ring first before letting himself into the ring. The crowd are happy to see the interim general manager again as the hobbit gets a microphone for the gm as the music cuts.

GRAY! GRAY! GRAY!

Paul thanks the crowd for the chant as he can finally get on with the news.

PG-“After being interrupted by Simon Davidson earlier, and having to fire Lord Bison not so long ago, I can now FINALLY discuss TWOStars.”

Gray pauses to wipe away the sweat from his forehead.

PG-“I said big things were going to happen for this company. And I intend to do that! So with my personal midget Matt Denton at my side to make sure no more shit happens. Does Rio want to get some news?”

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Paul nods his head knowing the crowd are on his side.

PG-“Right bad news is…We will not be back in Brazil for the rest of the tour.”

PG (Opening his arms)-“I know and I’ve loved Brazil as much as you have loved having us so my question here is this. Rio, Brazil!........Do you want to see us back here?”

SIE! SIE! SIE! SIE! SIE! SIE! SIE! SIE! SIE!

PG-“I SAID DO YOU WANT US HERE AGAIN BRAZIL!”

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SIE SIE SIE SIE SIE!

PG-“Good because you will get us back! Because for the first time ever in TWOStars history, to celebrate our
ten year anniversary. We will be holding A WORLD TOUR FOR ALL OF 2015!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

JB-“Wow!”

EVIL-“That’s awesome news!”

BP-“Great for the company!”

Midget Matt Denton tugs at the shorts of Paul Gray, asking for the microphone.

MMD-“That’s not the only bit of news you have lad!”

Gray nods and high fives him.

PG-“Its’ not, thanks midget Matt. Now for 2015 you know we are touring the entire world, but what about the exact date of our birth?”

The crowd are curious into what he has to say.

PG-“February 17th is when TWOStars was born. On February 17th next year we are exactly ten years old. It is only fair we do something on that exact day to celebrate this incredible milestone for the company.”

….

PG-“So with that being said I can proudly confirm that on February 17th 2015….TWOStars will debut a NEW PAY PER VIEW!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

PG-“And it will be called WORLD GP! Because for the first ever time the TWOStars heavyweight champion at that time will have to defend their title in a round robin 8 man style tournament similar to Pride rules!”

JB-“OH SWEET!”

EVIL-“Now that is kick ass gringo!”

BP-“Okay that does sound great.”

JB-“Come on, we finally have a tournament style event!”

PG-“And if successful, I will ask for the granting of that pay per view to be on February 17th every year! Now onto the next bit of business!”

[video=youtube;BD0MzWzsF_Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD0MzWzsF_Q[/video]

The crowd instantly boo the cancer as Eagles storms out of the ring with his Gold Rush brief cash. The crowd hate him but he doesn’t care.

CRE-“CUT MY MUSIC!”

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO

CRE-“You are announcing nothing until my future is cleared up.”

**** YOU EAGLES! (CLAPPING) **** YOU EAGLES (CLAPPING)

EVIL-“Well he isn’t waiting around essie.”

Eagles power walks down the ramp without taking his eyes off Gray.

CRE-“Now you are going to tell me what this punishment is. I do not deserve to have this taken away from me! I earned this brief case! I earned my rightful shot at the world heavyweight title up until next Wrestlenova! You don’t have the right to do thi-“

PG-“Eagles…Shut the **** up.”

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Eagles gets into the ring.

PG-“I do have the power. You forget I am the interim general manager of TWOStars. What I say, goes!”

CRE-“But what about Denton? He attacked you!”

PG-“And Denton will be punished at our next Onslaught on Demand!”

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

PG-“So let tell you this quite clear…I CAN TAKE THE BRIEF CASE OFF YOU!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

PG-“But I’m not going to!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

PG-“Because it’s too easy to do, and I don’t believe that you will learn from it. So I have decided to go another route for punishment.”

Eagles lifts his ears.

PG-“You remember another promotions title called the hardcore title?”

CRE-“Yeah?”

PG-“And do you remember a certain stipulation that was once added to it?”

Eagles knows, which is why he is sunk. Some of the crowd know and begin to cheer !

CRE-“….24/7 defence of the title anytime, anywhere as long as an opponent has a referee….”

PG-“Exactly….So as of right now. Until you or anyone else declares a cash in. THE GOLD RUSH BRIEF CASH IS
NOW AVAILABLE TO CHALLENGE 24 HOURS A DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK!

JB-“Oh shit!”

EVIL-“Oh dear!”

BP-“That means Eagles has to watch his back every day of the week!”

JB-“Which is why he did it!”

Eagles wants to punch Gray, but he knows he can’t. Gray smirks as he closes up.

PG-“Now as for me, I will be sitting in that chair watching your match, which is right now. Get a referee and let’s get this historical match started up!”

Gray drops the mic and exits as one referee jumps into the ring while another puts the TWOStars tv and the new Jr Heavyweight titles on a podium next to commentary. Eagles takes his shirt off as he warms up for his match while waiting for his opponents.

--------------------------------------------

[video=youtube;ngNEEtML-Fk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngNEEtML-Fk[/video]

As confident as he has ever been, KJ emerges onto the humid stage, nodding his head before storming down the ramp. He enters the ring and raises his arms before going to his corner. He stares down at the turnbuckle before nodding his head again, confident he will make history tonight and get his first ever championship.
The crowd start to get hyped up as there is one more person left to enter the ring to make their presence known.

DRAGON! DRAGON! DRAGON!

The two gentlemen await as the chaotic one takes his time to arrive.

[video=youtube;xzxd9d41Hhc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzxd9d41Hhc[/video]

The crowd are on their feet as the chaotic one’s music echoes around the arena. They jump up and down as the await the champion, who emerges on the stage wearing Brazilian colours of the yellow mask and yellow/green camouflage three quarter length shorts. He does his usual head banging with the dreadlocks flying along with swinging around himself. He high fives fans before running down the ramp and jumping underneath the ropes and into the ring. Dragon gives the middle finger to Eagles before nodding at KJ as this match is about to get underway!

DING DING DING

“Ladies and gentlemen. This is the end of an era as we say goodbye. The following contest is scheduled for one fall. And it is to crown the FINAL EVER TWOStars television champion…and to crown the FIRST EVER
TWOStars Junior Heavyweight champion!”

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

“First off, from Detroit, Michigan! KJ WOODS!”

Mixed response for Mr Awesome.

“Secondly, from Victoria British Columbia….CHRISTOPHER RYAN EAGLES!”

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

“And lastly, from the land of chaos! He is the reigning and defending TWOStars Television champion! CHAOS DRAGON!”

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DRAGON! DRAGON! DRAGON!

Dragons body turns from laid back to serious as looks over at both the soon to be retired Television title and JR Heavyweight title belts. The referee gives the okay as this match gets underway!

DING DING DING!

The men waste no time as they dash to one another fighting each other off. Punches, kicks and strikes are thrown as they all stand even stevens with each other. Woods takes advantage before the other two look at each other team up and beat down Woods. The pair hit a double suplex onto Woods! Eagles tries to make a cheeky cover before Dragon pulls him off and begins to beat down from the top! Dragon then follows up with some humour with a massive titty twister! Eagles grits his teeth before rolling Dragon over and smashing his head with elbows. KJ Woods gets back to his feet and counters back with a massive suplex to Eagles! Woods lifts up Dragon and hits a massive powerslam on top of Eagles! KJ follows this up with jumping elbows to both men! Quick cover;

Kick out by Eagles.

Kick out by Dragon.

KJ carries on lifting the defending champion and begin using the army lift and ramming Dragon’s ribs with his knees! He shows his power by walking around the ring while lifting Dragon. He finishes this off by throwing Chaos Dragon over his head and crashing into the ring mat! Eagles gets his own back with punches and kicks, but KJ throws him into the corner and goes for a jumping strike, but Eagles dodges and ducks. Chris Eagles carries on with punches and kicks. The cancer carries on with a belly to belly suplex followed by stomping down at KJ’s hands and feet! Dragon jumps from the top rope for a missile drop kick on Eagles before hitting a standing star press onto Woods! Cover;

Kick out by Woods.

Dragon carries on with head butts and uppercuts. Eagles tries to attack Dragon from behind, but the chaotic one dodges and Eagles hits Woods instead! The cancer jumps onto the turnbuckle and punches the face of KJ, and Dragon joins by climbing on top of Eagles to get to him!

BUT KJ POWERBOMBS BOTH MEN!

KJ carries on with a massive lariat to Dragon! The cancer tries to fight back, but KJ lifts him up!

POWERBOMB ON DRAGON!

Cover!

Eagles Breaks the count!

KJ lifts up the cancer for the attack, but Eagles hits a quick snapmere suplex. He carries on the attack with a neck breaker, followed up by a back breaker! Cover;

Dragon breaks the cover!

The men are all back on their feet and begin trading punches. Eagles cheekily pokes KJ in the eye before trying to get a hold of Dragon. Chaos blocks the suplex from happening. He keeps blocking but the cancer head butts Dragon!

BUT KJ LIFTS EAGLES FROM BEHIND TO HIT A DOUBLE SUPLEX COMBINATION!

Eagles immediately grabs KJ for a sleeper hold! The crowd are chanting as they try to get KJ to break the hold. The cancer clinches the hold deeper as KJ struggles to breath. The crowd for the first time chant for KJ as the referee checks to see if he is okay.

BUT CHAOS DRAGON FROM TOP ROPE HITS AN ASAI MOONSAULT!

Dragon gets hyped up as he hits clothesline after clothesline! He bangs his head and screams out loud as the crowd love and cheer him on!

TASTE OF CHAOS ON KJ!

BUT EAGLES HITS A MASSIVE SAMOAN DROP!

Eagles covers KJ!

Kick out by KJ.

Eagles picks him up…

BUT KJ FROM OUT OF NOWHERE HITS AWESOME SHOCK!

COVER!

2!

3!

NO DRAGON MAKE THE BREAK!

KJ goes for the attack, but Dragon counters with a standing hurricanrana! KJ falls in between the ropes!

662 TIGER FAINT KICK! KJ STUMBLES AND FALLS OUT OF THE RING.

BUT EAGLES HITS A MASSIVE BOOT TO THE FACE!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The cancer chants for the Eagles Wings!

EAGLES LIFTS DRAGON UP FOR EAGLES WINGS!

BUT WOODS HITS A SPEAR! DRAGON IS ON TOP!

NO WOODS BREAKS THE COUNT!

Woods picks up Dragon as he goes for the awesome shock finish. Dragon manages to block with his legs and push him into the turnbuckle! He roars out loud as he goes for taste of chaos! But Woods does enough punches to the kidneys to slow the chaotic one down. He shoves Dragon into Eagles who hits a massive power slam! Woods and Eagles clash again as they trade blows, but Woods hits an atomic drop!

WOODS LOCKS IN AWESOME SHOCK!

BUT EAGLES ROLLS OUT JUST BEFORE IMPACT!

EAGLES HAS WOODS ARMS!

EAGLES WINGS ON WOODS!

JB-“He’s got it!”

The cancer sees Dragon getting back to his feet and immediately tries to take him out for the final time. He knees Dragons stomach several times before locking him into Eagles Wings! He roars out loud as the serious side of Eagles is shown!

EAGLES WINGS!

NO DRAGON COUNTERS IT WITH AN HURRICANRANA!

TASTE OF CHAOS ON EAGLES!!

Chris Eagles is thrown out of the ring as Dragon sees the fallen body of KJ Woods. He sees his chance and immediately runs towards Woods and to the top rope!

REIGN OF FIRE!

COVER!

3!

CHAOS DRAGON BECOMES THE FINAL TV CHAMPION AND THE FIRST EVER JR HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Dragon slumps to the ground as the jumps as all buzzing from his win. The referee raises his arm in victory before asking for both belts. You can’t see his face because of the mask, but from his body language Dragon cannot believe what is happening. He clenches his fist as the referee awards him thr titles.

“Here is your winner…..and the FINAL EVER TWOSTARS TELEVISION CHAMPION….AND NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW TWOSTARS JR HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! CHAOS DRAGON!

EVIL-“He is now a part of history!”

BP-“Great triple threat!”

JB-“Congrats to the chaotic one!”

Dragon gets to his feet and raises both titles in the air. He hugs the referee before leaving the ring and from out of nowhere jumps into the crowd. Those caught on camera are delighted as they can celebrate with one of their TWOStar heroes and pose with the belts. Woods exits the ring while a dejected Eagles looks on in the ring. He was this close to being that guy to make history.

BUT SIMON DAVIDSON COMES IN WITH A REFEREE AND ROLLS UP EAGLES!

3!

SIMON DAVIDSON OWNS POSSESSION OF THE BRIEF CASE!

Simon grabs the brief case and exits the ring and jumps into the crowd. He smirks as he kisses the brief case while a surprised Eagles looks on.

JB-“Oh shit Simon now has that title shot!”

BP-“Oh god he’s going to fume.”

The crowd laugh at the cancer as he begins throwing a temper tantrum. Kicking the ropes and throwing steel steps outside the ring before tearing at his hair. He jumps in the crowd to chase Davidson, but the Leith man disappears and is nowhere to be seen.

“NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO!”

EVIL-“Sucks to be that man right now.”

------------------------------------------------

THE SUMMER SUN IS OVER

BUT THE FIRE HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN

WHO WILL RISES FROM THE ASHES LIKE THE PHOENIX

WILL WHO TURN AND ROT INTO ASH!

FOR ONE IT IS THE TOP OF ENLIGHTEMENT

FOR OTHERS..IT IS THE END OF DAYS!

END OF DAYS 2014

BUENOS AIRES!

---------------------------------

[video=youtube;seob92p7GSg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seob92p7GSg[/video]

The camera cuts to sunny Copacabana beach. A man is seen with his face covered by a newspaper. He is wearing a sombrero hat. He spits out loud before chugging a straight bottle of Jack Daniels. It is when you see his hand cut and bruised up that fans get suspicious of who this man could be.

“You know, I think this is the start of a beautiful thing.”

The camera zooms out further to reveal the hillbilly sidekick, who is shaking vigorously following being put in the sea earlier. His lips are blue as he puts a thumbs up. The man drops his newspaper to reveal that is the beast of the southern wild…Murdoch. Murdoch is bruised and still has blood stained on his body, but he is wearing sunglasses to get into the holiday feeling.

“Whaaaat do we dooooo neeeext baaaassssss?”

Murdoch looks at him with a smirk on his face.

“Same thing we always do my incest made companion, try to take over the world!”

Murdoch drinks before wiping away excess Jack Daniels.

“Tankard is gone, he’s gone for good. One big clotty shit that wouldn’t flush down the toilet. We, being the ones that flush the shit down the toilet some way somehow have been able to say goodbye to that big infested turd. Now we move on the next big thing. What we are really here for!”
The frozen hillbilly looks on.

“Whaaaaaat izzzzzz thaaaaaat baaassssssss?”

Murdoch smiles as he throws the newspaper away. He takes something from his pocket to reveal a bloodied photo…of the current TWOStars heavyweight champion Matt Denton!

“That dood?”

“Yes my little illiterate friend. Him. You know why he is next on my list? Because he is cancerous. He is not just a big turd. He’s that little bit extra. That cancer that injects poisonous substances such as creed, gluttony, selfishness, capitalism and down right being a turdish ****. I bet people do dorbish dances in hating the little ****er.”

“He does like to look like a gurl.”

“Matt Denton is a diva. The biggest diva I know in this company. He is the whole ****ing symbolism of the machine. If we want to change the machine, we have to take him out for good so he doesn’t spread his shit ideologies on the people. With him as our champion I can take him out and change the whole machine at the same time. Trust me my companion, Matt Denton will die by my hands and this title will be poured on with his blood.”

The men look around before realising that Brazilian riot police have completely surrounded them with assault rifles on ready. Some have riot shields on standby incase the beast decides to attack. Murdoch laughs loud as he stands up, finishing the last of his Jack Daniels.

“Waaaaat is goooooooooooooing on bass?”

“Well what do you think dumbass? It’s the ****ing party starting!”

Murdoch laughs as riot police close in, arresting both him and his hillbilly sidekick.

[video=youtube;gXz0mzQh8eU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXz0mzQh8eU[/video]

-------------------------------------------

The camera cuts to Simon Davidson waiting on his hired car. He can’t stand the smell of nearby favelas and tells a staff member to hurry it up. He has a smile again following obtaining the Gold Rush Brief Case and a future world title shot.

“Soon, it will be what Simon Says that rules it aw!”

He polishes the brief case before seeing his ride and making his way towards the car. The men open his door
so he can enter quickly.

BUT OUT OF NOWHERE SIMON IS HIT BY A CAR!

JB-“JESUS CHRIST!”

Simon is in pain and can barely move. Groaning about what just happened.

….

BUT EAGLES EMERGES FROM THE CAR THAT HIT SIMON AND HAS A REFEREE!

EVIL-“What the **** Chris!”

CRE-“MAKE THE DAMN COVER!”

Eagles pins him!

3!

CHRISTOPHER RYAN EAGLES OWNS POSSESSION OF THE BRIEF CASE!

Eagles dances with the case again before dashing into the car with a notable dent on it and driving off.
Simon is seen to by staff as he recovers from being hit by a car.

SD-“Get yur filthy dirty hands away from me ya begging bastards!”

Davidson gets a sight of the car.

“This isnae over you ****ing ********. I’m gonna kick yur **** in so hard you’ll be pishing blood for a week!”

The camera cuts to the commentary team, simply stunned at what they saw.

BP-“What just happened?”

JB-“Eagles hit Simon with a car because he’s that desperate to keep the brief case!”

EVIL-“I think Eagles has become our resident smeagle. I mean what the hell!”

JB-“Moving on, it is time for the main event of the evening. No holds barred. Years in the making!”

----------------------------------------

The lights dim as the Rio crowd go nuts in anticipation of the main event. Some begin to record from their mobile phones and video cameras as they wait for one of the biggest main events in recent memory of TWOStars history.

JB-“This is going to be awesome.”

EVIL-“Years in the making!”

BP-“Bring this match on!”

[video=youtube;1co3d5MjMj4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1co3d5MjMj4[/video]

The crowd cheer loudly as the challenger makes his arrival in custom made ring gear! His trunks sport Yellow and Green in tribute to the country as he wears a away Brazilian shirt with Neymar 9 on the back of it. He strolls down to the ring clapping the hands of the fans, even taking selfies with some of the crowd, before he enters the ring and gets his head set for the match. He takes his jacket off before throwing it into the crowd. Famous slaps his head several times as he focuses on the arrival of his long term enemy and the current TWOStars Heavyweight champion.

[video=youtube;oFBbOHohwR8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFBbOHohwR8[/video]

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO

The champion emerges proudly with the belt over his shoulder. He doesn’t for one second take his eyes off Famous. He wants this match more than anyone else in the company. This isn’t just a match, this is a fight that has been years in the making for Denton. He raises the belt over his head with determination as he walks confidently down the ring. Famous and Matt lock eyes on each other as the world heavyweight champion jumps under the ropes and gets to his feet. He gets right into Famous’ face with the belt before the referee steps in and orders Denton to his corner.

DING DING DING

“Ladies and Gentlemen of Rio, this is your main event of the evening….AND IT IS NO HOLDS BARRED!”

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO

“Introducing the gentlemen to my right…The challenger! He hails from Hollywood California, please welcome FAMOUS!

Famous raises his arms with confidence before making a title motion around his waist.

“And his opponent, from Miami Florida. He is the reigning and deafening TWOStars Heavyweight Champion of the world! The Cardinal of controversy! MATT DENTON!

Denton makes a cut throat motion to the challenger before handing his belt over to the referee, who raises the title above his arms as this no holds barred match is about to commence!

JB-“Here we go!”

DING DING DING!

The pair waste no time as they immediately come to blows with punches and scrapping back and forth! The men aren’t going to stop anytime soon as bruising immediately can be seen on both mens faces. Denton gets the upper hand as he gets more punches in and forces Famous into the corner. Denton rams his fists to the face and ribs of Famous before carrying the onslaught on with ramming into his ribs and stomach so many times Famous has to crouch to get breath back. The crowd boo as Denton gets the upper hand and gets
cocky with the challenger.

MD-“Suck my dick!”

Denton grabs Famous face and slaps him in the face!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Famous is irate from the slap and gets the extra adrenaline rush to fight back! He grabs Matt by the throat and throws him against the turnbuckle! It’s his turn to hand out punches and rammings to the stomach of Denton as he slumps to the ground, except Famous carries this one with stomps with his feet! Famous beats his chest hard and drags Dentons face to repay the favour.

F-“No, you can suck my dick!”

Famous deliver a massive elbow strike to the mouth of Denton, who has a incisor tooth crushed instantly!
Blood flows from the mouth of the champion as the pair carry this fight on!

JB-“So much intensity!”

Famous gets the upper hand and throws him out of the ring! He walks out of the ropes and deliver a thunderous running knee to the head of Matt! Famous does a curb stomp to the lower back of Denton. Matt tries to retreat as the challenger takes his advantage. He high fives the commentators as he goes to Denton!

BUT DENTON SMASHES FAMOUS SKULL WITH A STEEL CHAIR!

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Famous slumps over the announce table before Denton smashes another shot over the back of his head with a steel chair! Famous slumps against the announce table as the crowd look in shock as he is busted wide open! Blood flows down the face instantly to create the crimson mask as Denton takes advantage! Denton continues the beat down with chair shot after chair all over the body of Famous! It gets so bad Denton has to stop because the blood of his opponent makes him lose grip of the chair! Matt smirks before making the middle finger motion to the crowd of Rio. He looks at the announce table and has a sinister grin on his face. He places the bloodied Famous over the announce table!

JB-“Wait a minute Matt!”

MD-“**** off!”

The announce table crew clear the way as Famous is barely moving. Denton goes back to the ring and makes his way to the top rope. He mocks the crowd again as he sees his target out for the kill. Matt makes the cut throat motion to Famous.

AND ELBOW DROPS FAMOUS THROUGH THE ANNOUNCE TABLE!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H!

Denton claps his hands confidently as the crowd Boo in unison around the arena. Famous is struggling to recompose himself as Matt takes a fans drink and downs it. He then walks over to the enforcer, kissing it before talking to it saying that it looks like he doesn’t need it after all. He rolls into the ring and tells the referee to prepare to raise his arm in victory.

EVIL-“Cocky bastard.”

Matt walks out of the ring to prepare to finish the job.

BUT FAMOUS SMASHES DENTONS FACE WITH A MONITOR!

Denton retreat as he starts to feel cuts engraved into his skin and blood starting to flow down his face! He turns around to see Famous!

WALK OF FAME SPEAR THROUGH THE BARRICADE!

JB-“Holy shit!”

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO

Famous gets back to his feet. He taste the blood in his mouth and intends to repay the favour. He goes under the ring as Denton is on the ground to find an enforcer weapon of his own…A tool box!

BP-“Uh oh!”

Famous digs further and finds more tools in a bag. He goes over to Denton and withdraws a hammer! He tells Matt to turn around!

AND SMASHES DENTONS HEAD WITH A HAMMER!

He drops the hammer and gets out a spanner to which he begins stomping it down on Denton’s hands! The crowd cheer Famous on to torture Denton! Matt tries to recover quick but Famous soon realises what was in the bag.

A pizza cutter!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Famous puts Denton in a sleeper hold lock as he begins to laugh loudly!

AND BEGINS SLICING DENTONS SKIN ALL OVER DENTONS FOREHEAD!

Famous does it over and over to the point Blood spurts down Matt’s forehead, completely covering his face in blood! Denton screams in pain as Famous tops if off by smashing him against the steel steps, causing Matt to be like a rag doll over the steps! Famous takes a breather as he smirks with Denton’s blood staining his hands and arms. Matt crawls to recompose himself but Famous drags him back into the ring for the cover;

Kick out by Matt!

Famous gets a hold of Denton as he delivers a massive power slam, followed by a jumping knee drop! Famous quickly hits a moonsault before making another cover;

Kick out by Denton.

Famous goes out of the ring and withdraws to the crowds delight a table! He brings it back into the ring with him and places it against the turnbuckle. He gets his arms raised to get the crowd going as he keeps the momentum in his favour. He gets a hold of Denton for the takedown through the table!

BUT DENTON DODGES IT!

MONEY MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND THROUGH THE TABLE!

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Matt shouts at Famous to get back to face him!

VAULT MASSACRE SUBMISSION LOCKED IN!

The crowd are anxious as the crossface submission hold is locked in! Famous tries to scatter to the ropes but Denton tightens the grip! It’s in the middle of the ring! Matt with the blood flowing down his face is screaming at Famous to tap out! But the blood is dripping down to his hands. Denton is slowly losing his grip as the blood seeps through his hands! Famous takes the advantage to moves towards the ropes as he knows his time is almost up!

FAMOUS GETS THE ROPES! Denton has to let go!

BP-“So unlucky for Matt!”

Denton has to let go but continues the assault with knee strikes to the back! He makes the quick cover!

1…

Kick out by Famous!

Denton makes another cover;

Kick out by Famous.

Famous rolls out of the way as the punch trades begin! He tries to lift Matt up but he dodges it for a kick to the ribs! Famous punches harder, and harder and harder as Matt begins to be dazed from the punches! Famous pulls Denton away from the ropes!

Sets him up for a powerbomb.

But Denton Dodges it!

A.T.M!!!!

JB-“He hit it!”

Denton has Famous, but he rolls out of the ring and goes under the ring. His eyes lighten up as he finds a bag.

And a glass table!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Denton throws the bag and pushes the glass table through the ring. He goes back into the ring as he witnesses Famous still bloodied and barely able to move. Matt smirks as he begins to unopen the bag.

….

AND SPRAYS THUMBTACKS ON THE RING MAT!

BP-“Oh dear god!”

Matt then places the glass table over the thumbtacks before spraying the last of the thumbtacks over the table before throwing the bag away! He gets a hold of Famous as he wipes blood away from his mouth.

He lifts Famous up!

BUT FAMOUS FIGHTS OFF AND GETS TO THE CORNER!

Denton goes for the attack!

BUT FAMOUS HITS DENTON WITH THE ENFORCER!

He lifts Denton up and spins him around!

AND ALABAMA SLAMS DENTON THROUGH THE GLASS TABLE FULL OF THUMBTACKS!

JB-“OH MY GOD!”

HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Famous bounces off the ropes!

CURB STOMP ON THE HEAD OF DENTON ONTO THE TACKS!

COVER!

3!

NO! DENTON KICKS OUT!

BP-“What a match!”

Denton rolls about in the tacks, screaming in pain. The crowd are in shock as the feed gets a close up of the thumbtacks stuck in Denton’s face! Denton is struggling with the blow to the head as Famous roars for support for the crowd. He goes to the turnbuckle to weaken Matt once more before finishing him off. The crowd stomp their feet and clap their hands as Denton takes breathes to recuperate.
Famous makes the splash from the top rope!

ENFORCER ONTO FAMOUS’ RIBS!

HE DROPS THE ENFORCER WEAPON!

MONEY MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND!

Blood is dripping from the head of Denton ,who has the enforcer in his blood soaked hand. He sees an opportunity as he places a steel chair nearby Famous, so he can get a leverage jump to finish the challenger once and for all. He smirks as he sees his chance with Famous struggling to get back up to the turnbuckle to his feet. He slaps his face as blood sprays off from doing it and the embedded tacks glisten. The crowd are appealing to Famous, but it doesn’t look like it!

“For four years of ducking me and treating me like shit!”

Denton makes the run with the enforcer.

DENTON JUMPS OFF THE CHAIR!

BUT FAMOUS COUNTERS WITH THE WALK OF FAME! DENTON CRUSHES TO THE CHAIR

JB-“Yeah!!”

The crowd cheer Famous on, but he is struggling to get to his feet. They are clapping their hands and stomping their feet but the challenger is barely getting to his feet when he realises that his chance is there with Denton lifeless on the ring mat.

EVIL-“Cover him ese!”

Famous’ eyes widen as he sees his chance, but rather than cover…He lets Matt cower and retreat to the corner. He takes a few steps back and shouts for the Walk of Fame spear! He stomps his feet to get Denton to move again as Matt tries to get to his feet. He struggles as he doesn’t even know what is going to happen. Famous now sees the time to take the belt as he roars out loud.

“For Sickness and for four years of your shit!”

FAMOUS GOES FOR IT!

….

….

….

THE WALK OF FAME SPEAR!

NO DENTON DODGES IT AND FAMOUS BARELY MISSES THE ENFORCER!

DENTON GRABS FAMOUS!

A.T.M!

Matt wipes away the blood before making the cover!

2!

3!

NO! FAMOUS KICKS OUT!

Denton can’t believe it. His eyes turn to despair as his mouth opens wide as he can’t believe Famous has kicked out from a second A.T.M. He looks at the referee who confirms that it was only a two count. Matt pulls at his blood soaked hair as he is on breaking point. He has had enough and drags to Famous near the thumbtacks.

JB-“Hey wait a minute!”

Denton stares down at Famous as he breathes heavy. He looks at Famous straight in the eyes despite Famous still not getting back to grips. Denton and Famous go over the thumbtacks.

EVIL-“Don’t do this Matt!”

A.T.M ON TOP OF THE THUMBTACKS!

JB-“OH MY GOD!”

Bp-“That has to be it!”

Matt makes the cover!

2!

3!

MATT DENTON RETAINS THE TWOSTARS WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

Denton can barely stand up, but breathes a sigh of relief. He finally after four years has his win. Blood continues to drip down his face and stain his long hair. The referee raises his arm in victory as the belt is awarded to him.

“Here is your winner…AND STILL! TWOStars heavyweight champion! MATT DENTON!”

Denton rolls out of the ring and begins to look down in the ring. No fancy celebrations, no cockiness and no looking down. Famous with thumbtacks in his skull is still out cold as Denton clutches his title.

JB-“That will go down as one of the bloodiest matches in history!”

BP-“Amazing match!”

EVIL-“Denton has done it…He got his redemption.”

The credits appear with Denton looking down at the ring as the blood drips onto the world title, as Famous begins to arouse to close the pay per view.