Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

TWOStars Presents: End of Days 2014

The Fury

The Last King of Scotland
Subscriber
We appear in a dark and damp looking motel room, Not much is visible due to the darkness. But we can hear heavy breathing, most likely from someone wounded.

Through the crack in the curtains, the little light that can be seen only shows a coffee table with a flashing cellphone, a takeway box and on the dresser table, it looks like a broken Television set.

As the phone continues to flash, from the shadows, a figure appears and causes the phone to stop flashing.

???: Speak to no-one, see no-one, stay here and no-one can get me or my baby.

The slightly scared/shaken/worried voice is quite hard to hear who the man is, and no clue on what baby he talks about, in the shadows, the light catches the back on the rocking mans head to show that the hair is a mess, as if it’s not been washed in a week.

???: I can’t carry on like this, last week I was hit by a f*cking car, surely nothing is worth that… I’m not a hardcore wrestler like Sickness, I am a thinking mans wrestler… I find someone weakness and go for it… The last time I was in a match that was so hardcore, it left me with three puncher scars on my back… I was ran over, yet can’t go to hospital to get checked over as the doctor might put me to sleep and pin me himself.

The cellphone begins to flash again, this time the man answers on speaker phone, it’s TWOstars GM… Paul Gray!

Gray: Eagles!!! Where the hell are you? You’ve already missed the public appearance I had booked for you… That’ll come off your pay for the amount it’s cost me! You have twenty minutes to be here, or else I’ve just strip you of the briefcase myself. MOVE IT!

The light goes off as the GM hangs up and we fade to…

-----------------------------

The pyro goes off as TWOStars End of Days kicks off with a bang with blue and white fireworks all over the arena as the commentating team get ready to commence!

JB-“Buenos Dias Argentina as End of Days starts off with Argentinian colours.”

BP-“And what a way to begin this!”

EVIL-“With so much at stake, I mean will denton finish the show without the belt, or finally as majority control over TWOStars?”

JB-“Only one way to find out!”

BP-“Let’s get this show started!”

DING DING DING 

“The following contest, is the falls count anywhere match! And it is for the Gold Rush brief case!”

JB-“Remember whoever holds this brief case gets a world title shot anytime and anyplace. But this is now under 24/7 rules.”

[video=youtube;9eh0rAUwZSQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eh0rAUwZSQ[/video]

Simon Davidson strolls down to the ring with a trolley full of weapons. He has a smirk on his face that shines confidence that he will take the gold rush brief case and potentially a world title shot in the future. He throws kendo sticks, steel chairs, a kitchen sink, fire extinguisher and some more sharp objects before rolling into the ring. The crowd don’t care for him as he throws his arms up, not giving a single thought into South American crowd.

“From Leith, Scotland. SIMON DAVIDSON!”

Davidson lifts his left arm up, before picking up a kendo stick and smashing it over a garbage can as he psychs himself up for this falls count anywhere match.

“Yoo hoo Simon!”

“Oi Davidson!”

Simon turns around to see Eagles on the tron, hugging the brief case in a dirty motel room. He has a drink of Argentinian national soda drink before laughing hysterically.

CRE-“It would have been easy to arrive and beat you, and then afterwards have this stupid 24/7 rule put back
on me.”

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CRE-“I’m not having that case taken away from me. I won’t be the laughing stock of this company anymore. When I say that I am going to cash in and win the big one, I ****ing will!”

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CRE-“Which means I am not taking any risks and not giving any idiot the time to try and take this away from me. Gray can fine me whatever he wants, suspend me how long he wants, but I have this brief case. As long as I have this case I have the power to control the world title.”

SCREW YOU EAGLES! CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP SCREW YOU EAGLES!

CRE-“So I respectfully decline this offer of a falls count anywhere match. Instead I am going to enjoy my night off with this case in this stupid country!”

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

JB-“Oh come on!”

The tron cuts off as the crowd boo around the arena. Davidson is furious and grabs the microphone. He beats the kendo stick so hard that it snaps apart. He hits the microphone over his head in anger.

SD-“Ya chancing bastard Eagles. This isn’t gonnae end this way!”

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SD-“So I’m gonnae bring ma toys and bring the party to you Eagles. Ya piece of shit!”

Davidson begins putting weapons into the garbage can before throwing it out of the ring. He rolls out and drags the garbage can with the weapons as he leaves the stage.

JB-“Well this isn’t the way to start off perfectly.”

BP-“I don’t think this is the last we’ll see of those two.”

EVIL-“May make the match more fun.”

JB-“Bloody hope so!” 

-------------------------------
[video=youtube;seob92p7GSg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seob92p7GSg[/video]

The camera cuts to Murdoch who spits out some tobacco onto the ground before patting the back of his hillbilly sidekick. He has a quick drink of local beer before spitting it back out.

“What a piece of shit! Taste like Moose piss!”

“Maybe it’s one of the ingreeedeeents baws?”

M-“Doesn’t surprise me my little genetic scum ****! Tonight is history! We make our tag team debut as we duel against other teams and show them what the **** we are made of!”

“But baws I’ve never wrestled before!”

Murdoch laughs before heavily patting the hillbilly on the back again.

M-“You don’t need to ****ing wrestle. You just need to fight. Use your hands!”

“But the only time I use my hands is to yank on my doodle.”

Murdoch has a pissed off look on his face before knocking out cold the hillbilly.

M-“You see kids this is the piece of shit that I attract. I’m the last of a dying breed. The last the kind that walk along the deserts and earth alone without a care in the world for who I piss off and who I tread on. This is why change is needed. Instead of having a champion and a general manager that bows down to no one, you have these ****s Denton and Gray running the show and just won’t do. Hell it’ll be the end of us as we know it with these stupid ****s.”

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO

M-“So I’ going to bide my time and kill some idiots tonight. Afterwards I’ll drink some AMERICAN beer since your beer is nothing but piss.”

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO

The hillbilly begins to regain consciousness before Murdoch kicks him in the ribs.

M-“WAKE THE **** UP WE GOT A MATCH COMING UP! DICK….”

OBEY!

[video=youtube;gXz0mzQh8eU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXz0mzQh8eU[/video]
-------------------------------

The tag team make their way as they high five each other with the crowd embracing their pay per view debut. They walk down the ramp high fiving the fans as they get hyped for their tag team debut.
“The following contest is the triple threat tag team match! Making their way first! THE GETTY SQUARE AVENGERS!”

The team enter the ring and straight away go to the top ropes, cheering with the crowd! They high five each other again as they wait for their opponents.

LH Harrison and KJ Woods arrive on the stage, while they don’t initially seem as friends to one another compared to the Avengers, they never the less nod at each other before walking down the ramp and walked into the ring.

“And their opponents, KJ WOODS AND LH HARRISON!”

The team stare down each other, but they are still to wait for the last team to arrive….

[video=youtube;a2pu_xhBnzY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=a2pu_xhBnzY[/video]

OBEY!!

[video=youtube;nOr0na6mKJQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOr0na6mKJQ[/video]

The lights dimmer to dark orange as the classic cowboy music plays through the P.A system. Murdoch is with his face painted hillbilly sidekick as they walk down to the ring. There is no pyro, no flashy entrance. Just the beast of the southern wild looking down as his opponents. They pair look at each other with smiles on their faces, with the hillbilly wearing Juggalo face paint as he prepares to go for his in ring debut.

“And the last team, from the Deep South. Murdoch! And the…..the…Hillbilly?”
Hillbilly nods and shakes the announcers hands, which annoys Murdoch who slaps him down to the ring. The lights go back to normal as this match is under way.

DING DING DING

Jack Brooks and KJ Woods start the match off while Murdoch and Hillbilly reveal an icebox full of Budweiser beer. They bite off the caps and begin drinking like they are at a bar much to the displeasure of the rest of his opponents. They trade punches with each other as they try to get the upper hand on one another. KJ gets the initial upper hand with punches before hitting a massive powerslam! He puts a headlock on Brooks, but his attentions are to Murdoch and his hillbilly sidekick who are purposely being loud drinking beer and talking about sex drugs and midgets. Brooks gets out of it and tries to tag his partner, but KJ counters again with a back suplex before tagging in Harrison. Harrison hits kicks to chest and legs of Brooks before trying to get the advantage of hitting a standing hurricanrana! Harrison tags KJ back into the ring, but Murdoch and Hillbilly continue to obnoxiously laugh loud and drink beer. KJ and Jack look at each other and agree in nodding with one another.

KJ and Brooks walk over to Murdoch and Hillbilly and smack their beer off their hands. The crowd awe in anticipation as Murdoch stares at his hand, while the hillbilly licks the beer off his hand. The men smile and laugh at Murdoch before KJ steals the ice box and throws it out of the ring and smashing it on the floor. Murdochs head begins to shake as he opens his palm out requesting to be tagged in. Brooks tags him in.

….

….

BUT MURDOCH GRABS HIS WRIST AND THROWS HIM OFF THE RING!
The beast walks in and knocks KJ out with one punch! Harrison tries to come to save the day!

BUT MURDOCH HITS THE SOUTHERN STEEL UPPERCUT!

Ari Shapiro steps in but Murdoch rams his knee into his stomach before cracking his skull with a massive kick to the head! He picks Shapiro up!

HEADF**K POWERBOMB!

KJ jumps back into the action but Murdoch is fuming from the loss of the beer! He throws him against the turnbuckle and hits massive punches.

BOOT OF THE SOUTH YAKUZA KICK!

Murdoch lifts the hillbilly up and throws him into the avengers! He follows by knocking out Harrison! He picks up KJ!

M-“Don’t ever touch my babies again!”

TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER!

3!

DING DING DING!

Murdoch gets to his feet as his hands lifted up in victory. He spits o the mat before leaving the ring with the
barely conscious hillbilly.

JB-“Never do that to a southern psychos beer.”

BP-“Lessons learned here!”

------------------------

The camera cut to Dan Fox, who is doing the last of his meditation before his big title match against Chaos Dragon. He breathes heavily as he tries to get the last of his preparation done before heading into the stage. He looks to go for his trademark hoodie as Boyo comes in for a final word before he heads out.

Boyo-“Excuse me Fox?”

DF-“Go for it….”

Boyo-“Do you have some time before you head into the ring?”

DF-“Not long but what you after?”

Boyo-“What are your final thoughts going into the Jr Heavyweight title match?”

DF-“Honestly…I don’t know. This guy has chaos in his name for a reason. I have trained all I can for so many style of fight….And I don’t know what to expect. So will it be a match to remember…Hell yes. Will you see two of the best in this current roster…Hell yes. And lastly will you see one of the best matches in TWOStars history!!”

WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

FOX FOX FOX FOX FOX!!!!!

Fox is just about to leave until Boyo raises his hand.

Boyo-“Oh Fox…”

DF-“Yeah?”

Boyo-“The ten year anniversary is coming up, is their anyone you have in mind to face?”

Fox considers his possible opponents for the upcoming ten year anniversary show before having a smirk on his face.

DF-“Well as an old timer once said.. to be the man you gotta beat the man. And I know no one in this active roster has done that. So why not dance with one of the greatest of all time….Ain’t that right Gringo?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fox walks away with his hood up over his head as Boyo walks away with Dans shock suggestion of facing Evil Gringo at the anniversary show.

Boyo-“Gringo? But…But I –“

Boyo recomposes himself before the commentating team return all shocked.

JB-“Well well well Gringo!”

BP-“Did you hear this?”

Evil-“I did I did….”

JB-“What do you think?”

BP-“Fox vs Gringo at the anniversary show?!”

Evil-“Never say never…”

BP-“Boyo looked pissed though…”

--------------------------------

The camera cuts to Christopher Ryan Eagles, who is enjoying time alone in his motel room. He laughs to himself as the crowd watching the feed boo loudly.

CRE-“Soon they’ll call me champ…It’s gonna be awesome!”

He wipes away sweat from the heat of Buenos Aires before downing a bottle of water.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Eagles is suspicious at first, wondering who it could be to his door.

CRE-“Who is it?”

“Room service!”

Eagles recognises the voice of being a staff member and calmly opens the door. She serves the service to Eagles who tries to chat her up, not to any success. He pulls the wheeled tray in as the door is shut. Chris locks the door as he gets ready to tuck in.

BUT SIMON DAVIDSON EMERGES UNDERNEATH AND ATTACKS EAGLES!

He hits a flurry of punches to his head before ramming it through the wall! Simon lifts the tv off and smashes it through Eagles! He reveals the garbage can full of weapons and brings out a kendo stick. Davidson stings the cancers back with vicious kendo shot after shot. Davidson lifts him up

AND SPEARS EAGLES THROUGH THE DOOR!

Simon drags him down the stairs and all the way through to the reception areas.

SD-“Telephone call for Mr Eagles!”

Simon smacks the phone over Eagles head.

SD-“They’re saying you’re shite Eagles!”

Simon once again smacks the phone over the cancers head!

SD-“Why don’t you listen Eagles? YOU’RE SHITE!”

Simon smacks the phone so hard over Chris’ head that it snaps in half. Davidson gets hit in the balls by Eagles, who tries to escape. He throws Simon over the reception desk before quickly going back to his room and getting his brief case and trying to escape. The camera sees Eagles going to his car rental.

BUT SIMON SMASHES EAGLE’S BACK WITH A SUITCASE!

He unlocks his car and throws him in the boot of his own rental car before closing it tight!

SD-“Time to go fur a ride ya cheating bastard!”

Davidson gets in the car, starts the ignition and drives off, much to the crowds delight!

JB-“Now that’s a match!”

EVIL-“Please come back!”

--------------------------------

FEEL THE RHYTHM!

FEEL THE BEAT!

GET ON UP IT’S BOBSLEIGH TIME

COOL RUNNINGS!

The staff members do not know what the hell Dragon is doing as he dons up Cool Runnings retro gear as he gets ready to defend the Jr heavyweight championship against Dan Fox. He high fives some of the backstage staff before walking towards the ring with his title proudly on his shoulder.

“TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT THAT I MAKE THE FOX EXTINCT!”

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

“Tonight Dan is going to get his mother****ing ass kicked!!!”

“This is my moment! This is my time to shine! This is where I prove the critics that I belong in this company and that I am indeed the real ****ing deal!”

“So Dan Fox, get ready for a taste of chaos!”

“Because my arm will be in victory and I will go on and defend the belt at our anniversary show!”

“And become legendary! The chaos is coming Foxy! Let’s ****ing do this right ehre right now in Buenos Aires!”

DRAGON! DRAGON! DRAGON!

Dragons walks to the stage as Fox/Dragon is about to start!

-----------------------------------

Fox is hitting suplex after suplex, in what has been an amazing match! He gets Dragon by his mask and procedes to use vicious elbow strikes to the head of Dragon!

POWERBOMB TO THE KNEE!

Cover!

Kick out by Dragon!

Fox picks him up and signals for the end with the foxtrot! He puts him in position!

BUT DRAGON REVERSES AND PUSHES HIM OVER HIS SHOULDER!

Chaos Dragon has a new energy inside him as he bounces off the ropes to crash into Fox that sends him onto the mat. He does this over and over before beating his chest out loud! He goes for the top ropes and hits a massive moonsault!

BUT FOX COUNTERS WITH A MASSIVE UPPERCUT!

He gets a hold of the chaotic one and his the cut throat signal with his arm as he grabs him for a belly to belly suplex!

HE HITS THE BELLY TO BELLY!

NO DRAGON REVERSES IT!

TASTE OF CHAOS COUNTER!

Dragon hears the screams and roars of the crowd as he shakes his fists vigorously. He too roars out loud as he calls for the reign of fire! He goes to the top rope and embraces the crowd!

REIGN OF FIRE!

NO! FOX COUNTERS WITH THE WICKED GOGOPLATA SUBMISSION FINISHER!

The crowds cheers turn to anguish as Dragon struggles and jolts around trying to get to the ropes and off the hold. Fox puts the finisher in tight as the crowd in Argentina cheer on the chaotic one. He starts to tire out as he attempts to use his feet to get to the ropes, but Fox tightens the grip! Dragon starts to wobble a bit as the oxygen begins to drain out of his system.

BUT DRAGON WITH ALL HIS STRENGTH LIFTS OVER AND COUNTERS WITH THE PIN!
1!

2!

Kick out by Fox!

They both get up and Dragon hits him with a massive spinning kick! He tries to go for a quick mini roll But Fox counters with a massive suplex!

1!

….

2!

….

BOTH SHOULDERS ARE DOWN ON BOTH MEN!

3!

DING DING DING!

Both men claim victory as the referee doesn’t know what to do.

“Ladies and gentlemen, referee Charles Robinson has ruled BOTH MEN had their shoulders on the mat at the count of three….Therefore this match is a draw! And STILL TWOStars Jr Heavyweight Champion! Chaos Dragon!”

Fox is gutted, the knock from the head kick made him dozy and as a result his shoulders were on the mat. Dragon is delighted to remain champ and as a mark of respect. Both men shake hands

----------------------------------

BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

The Argentinian crowd are cheering as the rental car driven by Davidson arrives at the arena! He beeps the horn one more time before pulling the key out of the car. He gets out of the car and eggs the crowd on. He points to the boot to which the crowd ask for him to open up. Davidson opens up the boot to reveal a really dizzy Eagles! He pulls him off the boot of the car and begins stomping his ass down the ramp! He slams Eagles onto the steel steps. He kicks him and rolls him down crashing against the ring mat.

DING DING DING!

Davidson smirks as he pulls off from under the ring a garbage can and begins destroying Eagles’ back with it multiple times. He then throws the cancer through the steel steps!

“That brief case is mine Eagles!”

Eagles pokes Simon in the eye and tries to escape through the crowd. But Simon quickly regains his sight and goes following. The mad man from Leith catches up to Eagles, but again the cancer goes for a massive low blow that slows him down! He takes Davidson for a change as they get to the steps.

….

POWERBOMB ON THE CONCRETE STEPS!

For the first time Davidson is roaring in pain as Eagles dominates the match. He throws Simon down the steps and crashing against the guard rail. The cancer throws him over the rail as he gets cocky. He goes to the ring to look for weapons and throws into the ring the kitchen sink and fire extinguisher from earlier, steel chairs, baseball bat, and tables! He throws him into the ring and begins the beat down!

Eagles carries on with Baseball bat and caves in Davidsons ribs and spine with it! He then poses with the bat before setting the table up against the turnbuckle. Then throwing the trolley into the ring as well. Eagles gains the advantage by taking a steel chair and smashing it over his back! He does this over and over until the chair is buckled.

“Your time is up!”

Eagles takes the gold rush brief case from outside the ring and rolls back in. He roars at Davidson to get back up. He runs for him!

BUT DAVIDSON TRIPS EAGLES THROUGH THE TROLLEY! EAGLES IS STUCK!

AND SIMON SMASHES HIS BODY WITH THE KITCHEN SINK OVER AND OVER!

Davidson wants to finish it off once and for all. He drags Eagles out of the trolley as he tries to pull himself together. He leans against the table as Simon roars out loud!

Simon runs for him!

BUT EAGLES DODGES AND DAVIDSON GOES THROUGH THE TABLE!

EAGLES WINGS!

3!

Eagles gets the win but he doesn’t want to hang around anymore as he takes his brief case and dashes off to the rental car. Simon is dazed as Eagles starts the car and drives off! 

----------------------------------

Denton is struggling, the seeing red submission hold is locked in as Dammage roars out loud with passion as he stops Matt crawling ever closer towards getting the ropes. He is on the brink of winning the world title. There is anguish in Denton’s face as he can’t reach the ropes any further!

DENTON TAPS OUT!

NO! FAMOUS HOLDS HIS HAND!

Dammage is furious. He lets go of the hold and confronts Famous who is now in the ring. He wants an explanation why Famous cost him to win the title. Famous responds with reminding that this is a triple threat match where it’s every man for themselves.

BUT DAMMAGE ATTACKS FAMOUS !

He hits punches and aggressive kicks to the stomach before hitting a massive headbutt!

HE GOES FOR THE CAN’T STOP!

BUT FAMOUS DODGES OUT OF IT!

WALK OF FAME SPEAR ON DAMMAGE!

BUT DENTON GETS A HOLD OF FAMOUS!

A.T.M!!!

Denton moves Famous to cover both men!

….

3!

MATT DENTON RETAINS THE TWOSTARS HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

Paul Gray’s mouth is wide open as he now realises Denton gets his shot for gm. He smirks before immediately staring at the GM. Denton laughs loudly before running after Gray, who tries to escape through the fans. Denton soon catches up to him before dragging him by the hair over the barrier and into the ring! Gray pleads but Denton demands the ring bell to go!

DING DING DING

“The following contest, is for the right to be general manager of TWOStars!-“

BUT DENTON KNOCKS GRAY OUT WITH ONE SINGLE PUNCH!

“****ing count!”

3!

MATT DENTON IS NEW GENERAL MANAGER OF TWOSTARS!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Denton grabs the microphone as he celebrates his night!

MD-“THE CONSORTIUM IS BACK!”

Matt points to the stage as members of the consortium from years ago emerge on top of the stage applauding him.

MD-“And I’m in charge of things now!”

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MD-“This is the greatest night of my life. Because not only am I the champion but im the man running things now. And ironically our next stop is our ten year anniversary show.”

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MD-“And you Paul, you tried to stop me from claiming my moment and my time when it is deserved. Infact, my fellow peers. This is between me and this fat chubby failure. Go and start the party!”

The consortium leave happily as Denton begins stomping away at Gray much to the crowds dislike.

MD-“You’re just like everyone else in charge. Trying to stop me becoming the leader of the pack. WELL LOOK WHO IS IN CHARGE NOW!!! BECAUSE I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU ALL REGRET WHAT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU HAVE DONE TO ME! I AM GOING INTO DECADE OF DESTRUCTION WITH THE INTENT OF BEING THE LAST EVER CHAMPION!!!!
And I will destroy everything you all loved about this place!”

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Denton stomps away at Gray again!

MD-“Mark my words. TWOStars will NEVER be the same agai-“

BUT THE CAMERA MAN ATTACKS DENTON!

JB-“WHAT??!!!”

The camera man with a cap on stomps away before going under the ring and grabbing the enforcer! Dentons prized weapon. He goes back into the ring on a dazed Denton!

AND SMACKS THE ENFORCER ONTO MATTS KNEE! DENTON IS ROARING IN PAIN!

BP-“Holy shit!”

The man takes his hat off

TO REVEAL CHRISTOPHER RYAN EAGLES!

EVIL-“Eagles?!?”

Eagles goes under the ring again as Matt roars in pain to get his gold rush brief case! The crowd goes nuts as Eagles in the ring hands over the brief case!

JB-“Is he going to cash it in?!?!”

But Eagles tells the referee to wait as he asks for a microphone.

CRE-“There is nothing more than I want to do than to cash this in right here right now!”

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CRE-“For ten years has been mixed. I’ve had my ups and I’ve had my downs. But you know what the worst down of working here is? The abuse I have gotten from almost everyone that I don’t belong here or that I am not good enough. Bookers, managers and wrestlers have all told me to go home..BUT I KEEP SHOWING HERE THROUGH THE BEST AND WORST TIMES OF THIS COMPANY!”

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
CRE-“I have deserved the criticism at times, and hell I’ve had people tell me I should never be around again. That I don’t deserve at least one more shot at the big time because of my mixed past. Hell I’ve had bullying done to me and you know who the worst one was Matt? IT WAS YOU!”

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

CRE-“You made fun of my career, my wife, my children and you hid like a little girl behind a laptop thinking you are the big man! I love this company. That’s why I have never quit, and that’s why I have been focused on this case. To prove everyone wrong that I can make it to the big one and shut them up. To prove that I am loyal, that I am a part of this company and to make it to the top of the chain once In my ten years here….And I’m going to do that by beating you Matt!”

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Bp-“He’s gonna do it!”

BUT EAGLES TAKES THE CASE AWAY!

CRE-“But not like you. Not like a coward how you won the belt from sickness. I am going to do it. One on one! BECAUSE I AM CASHING IN WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE SHOT AT DECADE OF DESTRUCTION!.....You're just not going to know when!!!”

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Denton goes for the attack but his injured knee stumbles him!

EAGLES WINGS ON DENTON!

The credits come up with Eagles taking the belt and raising it over his head and Denton’s fallen body!

Last edited: