Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

TWOStars - Final Awards Show

Eddie

Subscriber
The only person I think I feel a bit sorry for is Eddie (the writer not Samson!) who I think should have had a shot at most original, best promo writer and best male as I think Dyas, Bison and Erics were all fabulously well written and would have stood up in any era of the fed but obviously not many people were reading his stuff.

Dyas would have given old Jrock a run for his money, Bison would have made Samson wee himself and Erics would have outclowned even Jaycey! :)

I didn't expect even an honourable mention if I'm honest so I was chuffed to bits with that, the fact that i enjoyed writing those characters and for the most part my time in the fed was pleasant enough!

I forgot to vote in the end but to be honest most of the things i would have been able to vote for would have gone to ol' Deeser as he was the most finished article with every aspect of his writing being stellar. (obviously best booker to megz.... if that would have swung things in your favour I do apologise! for not voting :lol: ) I'd have loved it if there had been enough interest in the latter stages of the fed to give those characters and writers more standing but from what I have seen and heard for the most part every award winner was fantastic in the category they've been voted for.

Ruderz

Subscriber
Yeah just going to throw in my support for Eddie - I think he would have shined through if he had been here during the fed's 'Glory Days'. Was seriously impressed at Eddie's first attempt at match writing, and it made me look back on my first ever match writing and shake my head. :lol: