Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

TWOStars article to ewrestling.wikia.com?

DC

I've fixed the current champions table so that Gringo and Cari are now both in there.

DC

Nimf was going to do it the other day, but was unsure of the formatting.

Jamster26

Subscriber
I like these shows very much, they make for very entertaining reading. :)

JobberJoe

Subscriber
Thanks very much Jamster :).

I don't want to seem pushy but please, any time, feel free to offer feedback on any of the shows in the booking and creative threads :).

We're just about to set off towards our biggest show of the year so I guarantee that things are going to be getting very, very interesting!!

DC

I've altered ANGEL and DC's main pic for their respective pages and also altered both of their main page profile pics.

DC

Randy Roko's page needs a serious bout of updating; there's literally nothing in there from his heel turn onwards.

Ruderz

Subscriber
Randy Roko's page needs a serious bout of updating; there's literally nothing in there from his heel turn onwards.
I've finally got around to this and now it's totally updated. However, I need someone to edit the image to Jimmy Jacobs and if possible, replace the 'Diary Of Jane' video at his music section with his Tron if possible.

Thank ye :)

JobberJoe

Subscriber
Think that's Edward totally updated :). Always feels like a weight off your shoulders :lol:.

Beefhead

Well LLJ's wiki was deleted earlier today somehow, but thanks to Wayne letting me know it was down, I was able to restore it.

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
Really? Thanks man!

I should really look at updating that at some point in the near future...

WAYNE

Was being nosey and wasn't sure if my internet was playing up so asked Def to take a look.

WAYNE

Thank you.

EDIT: posts deleted as spoiler temptations and Baz will do what needs doing.

The B-Man

Made a few changes to this and will do a few more tomorrow - Who is La Hija de la Estrellas potrayed by?

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
princess sugey was the one we ended up deciding on with JJ. it's been a couple of other randoms as well but the last convo I had with him we decided on her.

The B-Man

Cheers.

If there are anymore changes to the main pages need done let me know today or tomorrow and I will happily make the changes.

Ruderz

Subscriber
Last time I checked, Randy's picture wasn't up on the Heel's section, if you could Baz? :D

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
Oh, Samson needs to be moved to the inactive section. Does Eagles need to be moved back as well? Could you update the womens title section to include how, why and when the division will cease to be.

Cheers buddy.