Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

TWO WWE & TNA Awards 2012 - The Results!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatherof10minis

not trying to be picky or argue numbers but just find it odd AJ won for best female of the year but had such a high percentage in the "get off my TV" award? Eve should have been best female.

Jimmy Redman

Well it's the same as Cena coming 2nd for WOTY and winning Get Off My TV. Some people like them, some people hate them.

Maxximus

Chaotic Good
Forum Leader
Subscriber
Best face of 2012 is Ryback!? Who are you people?

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
It was really enlightening to see the votes by region as well.

However, all the people who voted Miss Tessmacher the 4th best female in wrestling last year need to die a horrible death.

Jayfunk

to be fair she has improved greatly and isn't a bad face to boot, to be honest when it comes to women of 2012 its the lesser of which evil as in terms of years they all basically suck

Jimmy Redman

Yeah Tess got pretty good and I think it was in the last 12 months so I have no beef with her.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
My avatar says it all. You can't polish a turd although in Velvet Sky's case you can plaster a turd in makeup and make it shake it's flange on the ring ropes to make it popular.

The Beltster

I thought Tessmacher showed marked improvement, confidence and enjoyment of being in the ring during her title reign. She was alright.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
I wouldn't disagree that she's improved on her initial ability but she's f*cking awful still. She has the worst clotheslines I've ever seen. she still doesn't run the ropes properly. The female stinkface is terrible. She just always looks awkward and slow in everything she does.

Jimmy Redman

I remember being really impressed with Tess all the way back to the Tara team and then the Gail feud. Just picked a random match out of a lineup with Mickie James and she looked really good there too. I like her clotheslines.

It makes me so inordinately happy that all of the Extreme Expose girls turned out to be varying levels of competent wrestlers.

Jimmy Redman

:lol:

I mean in a good way. Tess got good. Kelly got damn good. And Layla was the best in the world for a few years. All from scratch.

The Beltster

To be fair, not many women run the ropes properly, or at least in a way that doesn't look crap. Generally, they are too short and too light to do it. When the ropes don't bend, the illusion that they are there to catapult you fast into your opponent or across the ring is lost. And also, I don't think many women throw decent clotheslines. I hate the women's style of clothesline where, when they do it, they drop to their knees and usually hit their opponent with the underside of their wrist.

All that said, she's not as awful as she once was, shes not good, but she's not bad. And she has the best ass in wrestling so its cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.