Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

TWO Wrestling Survivor R - Round 1

Who are your least favourites?

• Total voters

Chris2K

No Q Round because there simply isn't anyone close to being Final worthy, so we move on to the Rs.

Vote for as many as you want, usual average number of votes system will determine who goes through.

Maxximus

Chaotic Good
Forum Leader
Subscriber
When you say The Rock you mean Randy Savage, right?

Laffy

Wales forever!!!
Or even Ric Flair this round has too many decent people there are about six I want to win/make the final not fair.

Magic

The first apple tree.
Forum Leader
Subscriber
My personal favourite is Raven, but he won't win.

Jimmy Redman

I notice that none of you realise it is spelled "Rey Mysterio".

Anyway I'm sad at the old fellas going out in this round. Ray Rougeau is a lot of fun. Ray Stevens was great, as was Red Bastien in the one match of his I've seen. And Ron Garvin had that match with Greg Valentine.

Eddie

Subscriber
Damn R Is a stacked round Randy 'The Rock' Flair to win then? * Sigh

Eddie

Subscriber
Yeah It's a shame as some of the other rounds have been pretty dire, I mean The Rock, Randy Savage and Ric Flair are In my top 6 of all time so to me this round Is pretty awesome. I actually don't know who'll win but I'd prefer a The late Randy Savage or the reanimated corpse of Tha Naitcha Boyy. Love me some Naitch

Magic

The first apple tree.
Forum Leader
Subscriber
I voted Rey. It was oddly way more satisfying than it probably should have been.

Last edited:

Jimmy Redman

I had a feeling that having my insane raving Zealot tantrum was probably going to come back and bite me at some point :p

Laffy

Wales forever!!!
I found it really funny that for a while no one had voted for Ricardo, I pissed myself with laughter tht at one point he was actually in the same league as Flair and the rock. No one should vote for Steamboat not in this round anyway.

awstevans

just because he is a personal favorite of mine I'm gonna be rooting for Randy Savage to win. doesn't mean he will

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
Wait, there's people here who DIDN'T vote for Rellik?!

:eek