Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

TWO Wrestling Survivor P - Round 6

Who is your least favourite?

• Total voters

Chris2K

Eliminated

Pat Patterson
Paul Burchill
Perry Saturn

Paul Bearer
Pac
Petey Williams

Pete Gas
Pitbull #1
Pitbull #2
Primo

Pat Tanaka
Pedro Morales

P.N. News
Palmer Cannon
The Patriot
Paul Diamond
Paul Ellering
Paul Roma
Payton Banks
Percy Watson
Perro Aguayo
Perro Aguayo Jr
PETE ROSE - WWE HALL OF FAMER
Peter Maivia
Phil LaFon
Pierre Oulette
Precious
Prince Iaukea
Prince Nana
Puma
Paige

Jimmy Redman

I feel like the "he's not a wrestler!" should kick in at some point, but I dont actually care that much about Orndorff.

London is still a clear winner.

Shaun2J

Do what thou wilt
Subscriber
I was going to vote London out until I remembered the big ass grin he made when Vince died for a week.

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
I voted Heyman, because as Jimmy said it's finally time to go with the whole "he's not a wrestler" argument.

London for the win. Mainly for the laughing at Vince blowing up thing, but also for possibly the most suicidal running shooting star press I've ever seen.

John Hancock

Senior Moderator
Subscriber
I voted Heyman, because he's STILL not actually a wrestler. I want Psichosis to win the round because he's better than everyone else and all that, but Paul London will win.

Chris2K

Orndorff and Heyman are eliminated, London and Psychosis (how?!) are through to the final.