Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

TWO Wrestling Survivor P - Round 4

Who is your least favourite?

• Total voters

Chris2K

Eliminated

Pete Gas
Pitbull #1
Pitbull #2
Primo

Pat Tanaka
Pedro Morales

P.N. News
Palmer Cannon
The Patriot
Paul Diamond
Paul Ellering
Paul Roma
Payton Banks
Percy Watson
Perro Aguayo
Perro Aguayo Jr
PETE ROSE - WWE HALL OF FAMER
Peter Maivia
Phil LaFon
Pierre Oulette
Precious
Prince Iaukea
Prince Nana
Puma
Paige

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
Difficult round. I'm gonna go with Petey Williams.

Jimmy Redman

I have no good memories of Perry Saturn.

Patterson is bearly holding on with me because of his role in the Teddy/Kristal wedding.

John Hancock

Senior Moderator
Subscriber
Saturn had his moments in WCW, and he was a great jobber for the Corporation. More than Paul Bearer ever did in the ring.

Jimmy Redman

Well I'm not exactly the expert on ECW and WCW era stuff. I've seen little of Saturn, but nothing that stayed with me. I'm sure if I saw more I would find something, but I havent, so I havent.

John Hancock

Senior Moderator
Subscriber
Well, when he was the Corporations jobber, he was in the Radicalz! When you're next to Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero and Dean Malenko, you've got your work cut. Never liked the Moppy stuff, a little too naff.

Jesus, I forgot about ECW, he was awesome in the Eliminators.

Jamster26

Subscriber
I've been impressed with Saturns Radicalz run in the WWF so far. I'm going for Paul London.

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
I've always had a soft spot for Paul London because he always seemed just a little bit genuinely crazy. And I liked that.

Maxximus

Chaotic Good
Forum Leader
Subscriber
Jimmy Tsunami(Paul London) for the win!

I always liked Saturn except for one match he had on WCW Saturday night I think it was. Anyway he finished the match using a Death Valley Driver. After the match while still in the ring you can hear Billy Kidman say to Saturn, "I thought Louie Spicolli was dead?" Perry replies, "He is now." You guys know how much I loved Louie so you can imagine how upset I was. Still bugs me to this day.