Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

TWO T-shirt on Smackdown!

Paul

This thread is so going into the US forum.

edit: Moved.

So, which of you reprobates is it?

John Hancock

Senior Moderator
Subscriber
I probably wouldn't have sworn if I knew this was leaving the Champagne Room :lol:

Saz

I'm putting this in as a competition entry and get the owner to own up.

Dante Spears

Alas if only I had stuck to my original plan of running through the ring wearing the TWO shirt when I went to the commercial free raw, I could have blown this guy out of the water. oh well :lol:

Sparrow

Nobody said they were going to the taping in the thread. Maybe they are not active anymore and just wanted to wear a wrestling shirt.

H}{H-Evolution

Rats, my own effort has been foiled by another man in a T-shirt - CURSES! D<
~Shakes fist and runs away~

But seriously - yeah, methinks it was just one of those things...
Heck, the guy probably doesn't even know there's a competition on, in fact.

Fiona

The only person I know of that lives in Florida on this site is Fidel and that's not him. Maybe Kam can tell who he sent a T-Shirt too in Florida, or maybe the guy isn't even a member of the site and got it from a friend.

DC

Nobody said they were going to the taping in the thread. Maybe they are not active anymore and just wanted to wear a wrestling shirt.
It's one of the new batch of t-shirts (from when the forum was overhauled), so he only got the t-shirt recently.