Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

TWO Radio #1 Ready For Download

DraVen

Quick disclaimer - Turn your sound up a bit. I understand some find it a bit hard to understand Col ;)

And I know we sound a bit nervous and stuff - it's our first week. We'll get better - promise - GO LISTEN!!!!

Colin

TWO Hall of Fame Member
I'm not nervous, I just had to realise not the have the headphones covering my ears when I'm trying to speak. DAMN YOU ECHO

Colin

TWO Hall of Fame Member
One thing Dra missed out, this week running time is 1h30. If you wish, when you reply can you suggest how long you'd like the show to last.

Simon

TWO Radio #1!

I am in so much pain just now being up this early but DAMN TWO radio kicks ass that much that I just have to say waawaawoowaa about it just now.

Tis nice.

Jack

Im liking this so far. Ive only listened to 8 minutes of it but its good. My only problem is the way Colin's voice comes thrugh. I can hear it loud enough but its jerky. Is that a WMP thing?

DraVen

I basically have to hold the mic to the speaker so that SAM Broadcaster can pick him up. So it can sound awkward at times. But there's nothing we can do about that unfortunately.

DraVen

Does it give an estimated time for your download? If so, any idea what it was at the start of the download at full speed?

MARTIN316V1

It started at about 3 hours 20 mins.

Only another 2 hours 50 mins to go :lol:

But it keeps getting slower, God bless 56k modems :rolleyes2:

DraVen

Hmm... think we'll have to cut the show in half next time.

Can you not just click it and it stream/play? Or you paste the link into the "Open URL" of WMP or WinAMP?

Fletch

Yeah i listened to this pre-release :p
Dra so has the bloxwich accent, and despite me living in the next town, well if you dont count Newtown which is just a couple houses a pub and an old folks home the accents in Wyrley are incredibly different.

Colin is the most poshest Scotsman Ive ever had the pleasure of listening to for a couple hours and Simon, boy does he rant haha. Anyways great show guys and Si enjoy the Big White Buttons dude!

Colin

TWO Hall of Fame Member
Richard Flair said:
Colin, what part of Scotland are you from? I didn't realise you were a fellow Scot :D
I live just outside of Glasgow :)

Richard Flair

Nice one. I have never realised how many Scots are on this board! I now count Russ, me and you. Isn't JP a Scot?

The Crippler

Seeing as my dad's side of the family is Scottish, I like to call myself Scottish as well - when it suits me. :D