Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

TWO Most interesting, cringey, real-life-meets-TWO moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
This is probably one for the longer term members but anyways...

Because I'm bored I've been flicking through the general chat threads from it's very begining and found a couple of fairly juicy threads that had been closed. Mostly they were things about people storming off or claiming things against other people or outing peoples secrets etc..

It was quite addictive! Like rediscovering an old soap opera but not having seen the first few episodes so you don't quite know who everyone is!

So, what are the stand out, thread-closing, flame posting, toys out of the pram, full on F5 arguement moments from TWO's past? The "incidents" that are part of the fabric of TWO, such as RM's fake death or Tanya the not so lesbian.

Spill the beans you guys! Perhaps you can explain some of the more shrouded moments?

Paul

Ooooh, this has potential to go badly wrong......

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
true, actually I hadn't really thought about that part of it given that people are likely still to be here and might not like old stuff rementioned.....

Well I'll bow to any decision to delete the thread before it starts if so decided...

EDIT: On a side note it was interesting to see how many times I found a post by M1tchell in there! Proper little stirer.... ;)

Last edited:

K.J

TWO Hall of Fame Member
I think I'm gonna check back later and see how this develops.

Burakiosaurus

i seem to remember one about Israel and Palestine a while back getting quite heated and then being shut down

John Hancock

Senior Moderator
Subscriber
i seem to remember one about Israel and Palestine a while back getting quite heated and then being shut down
I remember something like that nearly happening in the "Terrorism" thread. I'm not too sure what went on, because alot of people's comments got deleted before I could read them, leading to very odd reading.

Burakiosaurus

i think one of the members of the board was based over there, can't remember if they were pro-Israel or pro- Palestine, just remember it getting quite heated and every post being about 3-4 paragraphs long so i stopped reading in the end and read Penny Arcade instead

DraVen

EDIT: On a side note it was interesting to see how many times I found a post by M1tchell in there! Proper little stirer.... ;)
You know I used to be admin, right? Half the time, I had to be involved. Although truth be told, I was in a hell of a lot more arguments as admin than at any other time on TWO. I used to be on fire :)

As for great moments, The Gang were fun. Tanya the lesbian was fun. Jess and the three-man band was a little too much, but I bet an outsider would have loved it.

On a personal note, I had a lot of "heat" with Goldy and her little band of w*nkers too because we used to have phone sex and I implied (admittedly I wored it real badly and didn't really think about what I was writing) that we slept together when I really meant a certain non-meeting incident. Her boyfriend didn't believe me but that was his problem. I say his problem, but almost everyone came out of the woodwork to attack me. Even people I don't actually know. And Pabster, who is a two-faced jerkbag. Hopefully they all have cancer or their parents have been hit by buses. Anyway, I actually became friends with her after that through meeting at FCW, but then we never spoke and the last time she was on TWO, she just talked a load of crap and luckily she was gone the next day. So yeah...

I also enjoyed the unravelling of "RX". 1) because they were so far up their own arses in believing they actually meant something more than a group of guys trying to gain power and undermine others on a message board that it was really funny to observe, and 2) because MachoMat was a stupid piece of s**t and I hope his God laughs in his face come judgement day and sends him to hell.

Other than that... yeah, loads.

Truth be told, a lot of the fun happened in the mod forum. That place was fantastic for Fill trying to suck Kam off to get more power and watching him fail. And boy did he unravel.

And my personal favourite - the Ravenmark reveal. I still remember when I MSNed Kam about it being weird and suddenly finding myself in a Conference with 2 other mods who all thought the same thing. The consequent thread was amazing and I wish Kam would HoF it because it was far more interesting, IMO, than the subsequent thread I wrote in General chat where it all became public.

I can remember loads but those are the few stand-outs.

Last edited:

DC

i think one of the members of the board was based over there, can't remember if they were pro-Israel or pro- Palestine, just remember it getting quite heated and every post being about 3-4 paragraphs long so i stopped reading in the end and read Penny Arcade instead
That was Han, who was based there and had the fighting going on around him.
Hopefully they all have cancer.
I really hope this is a joke considering the scare you had in the past and the fact that I've been there and done that.

As for myself, I seem to remember the time I got together with Darkstar's sister and the fallout from that being a bit heated at times.

Last edited:

DraVen

I really hope this is a joke considering the scare you had in the past and the fact that I've been there and done that.
It was tongue in cheek, although I wouldn't really care if they had it or not.

If New Jack can get away with it, so can I :)

Last edited:

DraVen

I guess it depends which kind. Cancer of the arse perhaps.
Or the fingers, so that they can't type on internet forums anymore :)

Hey, can we throw in you and Vikki to this thread? Not in depth for obvious reasons, but I remember you quit here one night after something said in the chatroom. Or something. I think this was after you "declared your love" for her? My memory is sketchy but when you went out, I remember someone quitting over something. Or am I going insane?

dpddave

talent spotter
Subscriber
I spent a while going through some of the old threads a couple of months ago. RavenMark dying was fun.

Inno

I'm the good looking one up there
Subscriber
I still maintain Holmes vs. Moriarty was my finest moment.

Spiritchaser

Man, I loved some of those arguments and when I think about them now, I have to laugh, absolute stupidity for the most part, well on my part anyway.
I've always been that way I enjoy the debates, the FU I'm right and your not kind of thing, what I found most interesting was if you were to argue with me in a real world scenario I'd probably laugh and get on with my work.
I'm not going to go into the whole RX thing it's old and stale, but it was fun while it lasted. Pushing buttons and watching reactions is so old to me now.
I can't see the point anymore, opinions are opinions, there are no facts just best guesses, but if you tell me I'm wrong I'll still say I'm right.
I think it was a lot of jostling for respect and having your opinion respected, and a lot of huff and puff bull****.
Anyway I'm leaving now you've all bored me except The Bongo because well he's Inno.

Inno

Subscriber
Psycho Babble Bullshit :D

Sorry dude! ;)

BRM

Forum Leader
I think Amanda V at one time was going to sued every single member of this site.

Blame Inno for bringing her along :D

The Latland Vs Russ World feud was rather amusing, but very cringeworthy.

Inno

Subscriber
She was here LOOOONG before me.

Blame me for getting rid of her, I fired her as a Smash writer as soon as I was given the editors job!

Shout outs to y'all!

DC

Or the fingers, so that they can't type on internet forums anymore :)

Hey, can we throw in you and Vikki to this thread? Not in depth for obvious reasons, but I remember you quit here one night after something said in the chatroom. Or something. I think this was after you "declared your love" for her? My memory is sketchy but when you went out, I remember someone quitting over something. Or am I going insane?
I didn't quit, but I did limit my time on here (which wasn't a shock since I moved house and had no immediate access to the forum for a while). There was a time where it got quite heated, and the whole "the meet-ups are an excuse to f*ck each other* mindset was born.

It really is hilarious when you look back on it.

Paul

The only person I had sex with at a TWOmeet was Gemma. Oh, and Inno natch.

Status
Not open for further replies.