Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

TWO 2007 Top 50 Wrestlers

Saz

Voting will begin on 5th May 2007.

Rules:

1. Wrestlers voted must be of United Kingdom or Irish origin.
2. You MUST have seen them wrestle.
3. You select your wrestlers in order of favorite, if you do not define they will be taken as order of read.
4. Voting is open to fans and wrestlers alike to get a broader view.
5. If you don't vote, don't complain.
6. Any votes placed in this or any thread will be deemed as attempting to affect the decisions of other voters and will be classed as a points infraction (no warnings from me because you've just had it).
7. Wrestlers must be currently active and wrestling regularly, no blasts from the past please.
8. Wrestlers may not vote for themselves.

Votes need to be sent to me here through the private message system only (meaning only people who have an account with TWO can vote), just click on my name and select send private message between the periods of 5th May until 2nd June. Any votes received before or after that date will be discounted. All members of TWO are asked to state their user name for the forum.

The vote consists of your top10 wrestlers number one being your favorite and number 10 being the least. These will give each wrestler a total score tie breaks will share the number, for example

4 wrestler a
5 Wrestler b
5 Wrestler c
5 Wrestler d
8 Wrestler e

As per the last top 50 there will be last years placements in brackets.

This thread is for questions etc.

Last edited:

Paul

I am assuming its currently active wrestlers saz?

The Great Ahmar

I didn't do this last year, so do I have to vote for 50 people and rank them or do as many as I know? (Just to be clear, like)

Saz

I've modified the post to answer your questions and thanks for reminding me on that one darkie, forgot it!

Paul

Oops, soz Saz I didnt see we couldnt vote until 5th May. I will resend them then. :)

Saz

Just a reminder that this saturday is the opening of voting, please make sure that you send your top ten wrestlers to me through the private messaging system.

Just click on my name to the left and select "Send a private message to saz"

Emails down, so only TWO members can vote, which is how it should be really.

Ta

Saz

Last edited:

Saz

42 individual wrestlers have been voted for so far in the first week, which is good going, don't forget any member of TWO can vote, just pm me by clicking on my photo and give be your top ten in order of favorite to least favorite.

Saz

Don't forget to vote if you haven't already!

Just about a week left till voting ends!

Saz

Saz

Voting is now closed.

I'll compile the points and get the top 50 sorted