Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

TV show cancellations

ShadowEdge

Many cable channels have released their fall lineup, have you checked to see if any of your must-see shows have been canceled? I'm miffed that Project Blue Book got the ax, especially since they ended this last season with a huge cliff-hanger. I need closure!

jack25

I have chosen not to go online and search, lest I get disappointed. I stopped paying much attention after Soul, John Wick 4, and In The Heights got canceled.

Greylien

You kidding me? I'm still upset that they cancelled The X Files. :brickwall:

Project Blue Book was a disappointment, for sure. If it's any consolation though, Law and Order should outlast cockroaches.

KaliR

I loved the X Files too! I'm mad that they canceled Criminal Minds. The show went on and on for ages but I loved it. It scared me but I still watched it. I haven't seen any others that were canceled yet.