Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Triple Threat Competition - Win £50

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
184 2

Celebrating 10 years online...

More Info | Newsletter | Triple Threat *Win £50* | Create a Masterpiece *Win £10* | Timeline | Arcade

Here is your chance to win up to £50! All you have to do is tell me which 3 WWE stars make up each of the following images. The images used to create these could be a few years old...so don't just think of what the WWE Superstars look like now!

HOW TO ENTER?

Just use the template (see below) to PM me your answers, give as many answers as possible! Please list your names in the order you think they appear in the image, so number 1 would be the top third of the image, 2 is the middle and 3 is the bottom.

YOU CAN ONLY ENTER ONCE!

Once the deadline has passed each entrant will be given a score out of 15, the member with the highest score wins. If more than one member receives full points the prize will be shared. If we have more than 5 members with full marks...one winner will be randomly chosen from the winners group to receive the cash prize.

HOW WILL THE MONEY BE SENT OUT?

Money will be paid via Paypal only. The only other alternative I can offer is gift vouchers from an online store (Amazon etc) for the same amount. I will be giving money out in pounds so if you do live abroad you will get the equivalent of that amount in your currency.

Competition ends midnight (UK time) on 5th July 2010.

NUMBER 1:

NUMBER 2:

NUMBER 3:

NUMBER 4:

NUMBER 5:

Usual competition rules apply.

Goodluck!

Last edited:

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
184 2
Triple Threat Answer Template

PM Subject Title: Triple Threat Answers

REMEMBER: Please list your names in the order you think they appear in the image, so number 1 would be the top third of the image, 2 is the middle and 3 is the bottom.

Picture 1
1:
2:
3:

Picture 2
1:
2:
3:

Picture 3
1:
2:
3:

Picture 4
1:
2:
3:

Picture 5
1:
2:
3:

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
184 2
I've had quite a few entries for this already...as it stands no one has full points!

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
184 2
Is it only from the current roster or can it be people who have left or moved to TNA?
All are currently employed by WWE, I should have made this clear. Those of you that have already entered...if you want to amend you picks...just resend your entry again (in full).

Last edited:

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
184 2
Currently we have 4 members joint top with 14 points...no one has the full 15 yet! There are just over 24 hours left!

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
184 2
Thanks to everyone that took part...here are the scores:

Leaderboard

Andycazer 14
GoldStandard 14
Matt Denton 14
kiekie 14
DonovanViper 14

The Cork 13
adz671 13
Markb101 13
Hanahbananabob 13
The.RockstarSam 13
weez280 13
Shaun2J 12
KarinaJade22 12
Chriscare 12
defender05 12
sambo2690 12
The Nick 12
Dante Spears 12
Da Stinga 12
Memoirsofme 12
WAYNE 11
MastersGonads 11
Springsteen 11
claire.grindley 11
Demonix 11
mikeyg316uk 11
ScottyB 11
BambiKiller 11
lilbitfizzy 11
angelinarebekah 10
ShaolinHandLock 10
Gooneronastick 10
RDM 10
JasonB 9
secretlemonade 9
Fiona 8

Congratulations to those at the top...you share the £50 prize between you! Please PM me your paypal email addresses and I'll send the cash within the next few days :thumbup2:

The Results

Here are the answers:

Twig

Ratings
Don't know what's wrong with me, but the second one just looked like three different pics of Jack Swagger to me.

Chriscare

Ratings
Don't know what's wrong with me, but the second one just looked like three different pics of Jack Swagger to me.
Lol, I put jack swagger for the head and chin for that one. Couldn't think who else had a massive chin, nearly went with a really pale Khali