• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Treat Yourself

Ratings
When was the last time you decided to treat yourself and what item or experience did you buy? All this holiday shopping has me eying the latest Apple Watch.

AmyRichmond

Ratings
I decided to treat myself to a facial at a nice spa! It was so relaxing, and at the end of it my skin looked much cleaner and clearer. I think I would definitely do something like this again.

Other mad treats that I have enjoyed are: buying cheesecake to have at home with coffee; going to a favourite coffee bar for latte and date scones; buying myself a beautiful gold decorative notebook.

Treats are wonderful!

Ratings
It is apparent that we often forget to treat ourselves for one reason or the other. Nevertheless, I feel like it is important to reward and spoil ourselves given the amount of time we spend working. I love the Apple Watch 4 but unfortunately, I haven't saved enough.

Ratings
It's been quite a while but I am hoping that things are going to change in the New Year. I always treat myself by either going swimming or to the cinema. When was the last time for you @Gareth The Great?

Zack T

Ratings
130 1
I bought a couple games back in November, as well as a new wifi USB stick. I bought Fallout 76 and Elder Scrolls Online. Sadly, ESO has some weird issue where a bunch of people can't even update/install the game because it freezes at the launcher and they don't seem to know how to fix it and just blame everyone's internet providers instead. Got a refund for that. Shame too, cause I hear that one is actually a great game if it works. As for Fallout 76, I love the series, but there's not much in the game yet. Maybe later though.

Ratings
I'm waiting for the new release of Samsung's new smartphone next year. I will have to save money for that and give myself a treat when that smartphone will be released.

Ratings
I was eager to purchase the latest iPhone but I am still stuck with my iPhone 8 plus. At times, it makes sense to only purchase an item, when there is a justifiable need to do so. I am eyeing the PS4 with 1TB of storage.