Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Travels in Trumpland with Ed Balls

AmyRichmond

Ratings
Has anyone else been watching Travels in Trumpland with Ed Balls? I have seen the first one so far on catch up, and want to watch the second and third as well.

In the first episode Ed is at the "Rednecks with Paychecks" festival in a rural area. It's quite interesting, and I can't think of an equivalent sort of thing in the UK.

I think it's amazing what Ed has done since he stopped being an MP. He has really launched a successful media career. I suppose being fairly high profile to begin with helps.

Ratings
Oh, yes, I have seen this. Particularly amazing was the last one where they are all at Mar-a-Lago. I couldn't help but notice that rather a lot of the ladies there seemed to have had a bit of work done. The effect was truly amazing.

It seems like Ed Balls has done quite a bit since he stopped being an MP - good for him.

AmyRichmond

Ratings
Oh, yes, the last one. I too rather noticed that rather a lot of plastic surgery had been done, and some of the results did look a little over the top. What gets me is, why do people have their lips done? It looks so unnatural. Some of the women looked rather more like dolls than like people.

It was a pity that there were only three of these made - it was quite thoughtful and revealing.

Ratings
Yes, I would have liked to see more of these. It was definitely more interesting than Ed's excursions onto the dance floor - although I will admit, he did dance very well.

Interesting in the first episode was his try at wrestling. I really enjoyed those wrestling scenes and totally respected his determination to have a go, even though he had not wrestled before - and in front of a large audience too! That whole segment showed that a lot of wrestling is about showmanship rather than conflict, and it is definitely done as a crowd pleaser.