Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Travelers

Chuckyy

Has anyone watched this show? I just binge-watched it on Netflix. It was incredible. I loved the premise of a quantum supercomputer AI being in charge of humanity. It just seems so....believable, somehow. :laugh: I looked up the show to see when more episodes were going to come out and apparently it was cancelled, so that really sucks, but it was a fun ride while it lasted.

Snarky-Guru

Yes, and I really enjoyed the programme while it lasted. I was so disappointed when it got cancelled after three seasons. I need closure. Did Netflix ever say why it wasn't getting a fourth season?

I watched this programme as well. Count me in as another disappointed viewer. Netflix always seems to cancel the shows I fancy the most. :rolleyes: I don't believe a reason was given. My guess would be that not enough people were watching it? I don't feel it was promoted very well though.

browncoat

It was such an amazing show. Let's hope we get some kind of movie to finish everything off the way Serenity finished off the Firefly show. Hopefully every main character doesn't have to die for fans to let it rest though!

macroclick

I haven't yet but will definitely be checking it out now. I love time travel shows and movies. Many sci-fi shows and even other genres have some sort of a time travel episode in the first few seasons. Usually it's a time loop style event that someone has to escape by learning from the mistakes made over and over.