• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Traffic pet peeves!

Ratings
I don't drive a lot, I try to avoid it as much as I can, but when I do have to hit the road I remember why I hate driving. The things that bother me the most are people not sticking to the slow lanes, cutting people off, not letting people merge or when people get all up in my bumper I feel like hitting the brakes real hard so they hit me from the back - and they'll have to pay. What are some of your pet peeves in traffic?

Ratings
I don't mind traffic at all. Driving is my "me time". I do my best thinking whilst driving and I listen to my favourite podcasts. It's also a bit like playing a video game. The objective is to maneuver around obstacles while getting the hero home safely. Nothing could bother me. Well, except maybe a fender bender.

Ratings
@FlyyGurl Same here! I become infuriated when another driver creeps along and slows me down. Why don't they just stick to the slow lane so the rest of us can get on with it?!

Ratings
What really peeves me off is when people driving behind me pass me, go in front of me, and then go slower than I was going! Why pass if you don't want to go faster than me? I also dislike when everyone is being dangerous and speeding in bad weather conditions. It makes me nervous.

Ratings
I'm the same way. I never understand why people are so unaware of their surroundings when they're driving. The thing that drives me nuts the most is speeding and swerving. Driving a couple, heck 10 miles over the speed limit, fine, but some of these idiots drive 25+ miles over and then they swerve through traffic like they own the highway. It's dangerous and douchey.

Ratings
It's annoying when there's an exit lane queue, and someone drives right up to the front and tries to signal their way in. I know that sometimes the driver forgets until the last moment, but it comes off as rude.