Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Toy Story 4

Ratings
Is anyone excited about Toy Story 4? I really enjoyed the last installment but I don't really know if we need another one of these movies. I imagine the script must be good though or all of these big name actors and actresses wouldn't have signed up for it. Either way, I'm sure I'll end up seeing it at some point.

Ratings
Looking at how sequels are made this far, it's possible to continue exploring the theme as the characters grow up. Since it's a popular franchise, we may even see more sequels in the future. I haven't heard much about the plot of this new movie, so I'm not sure how to react to it.

I'm watching this for sure. Loved the previous three movies and that new character, Forky, looks pretty great. Wouldn't be surprised if Pixar keeps going with a Toy Story 5.