Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Top 50 UK Wrestlers 2008

Saz

Yes, it' that time again...

Voting will begin on 3rd May 2008.

Rules:

1. Wrestlers voted must be of United Kingdom or Irish origin.
2. You MUST have seen them wrestle.
3. You select your wrestlers in order of favorite, if you do not define they will be taken as order of read.
4. Voting is open to fans and wrestlers alike to get a broader view.
5. If you don't vote, don't complain.
6. Any votes placed in this or any thread will be deemed as attempting to affect the decisions of other voters and will be classed as a points infraction (no warnings from me because you've just had it).
7. Wrestlers must be currently active and wrestling regularly, no blasts from the past please.
8. Wrestlers may not vote for themselves.

Votes need to be sent to me here through the private message system only (meaning only people who have an account with TWO can vote), just click on my name and select send private message between the periods of 3rd May until 7th June. Any votes received before or after that date will be discounted.

The vote consists of your top 10 wrestlers number one being your favorite and number ten being the least.

Your votes will give the wrestler you have suggested a points value counting to a total score, which is then tabled, any tie breaks will share the number, for example:

4 wrestler a
5 Wrestler b
5 Wrestler c
5 Wrestler d
8 Wrestler e

As per the last top 50 there will be last years placements in brackets.

This thread is for questions etc.

Paul

Just a bump to remind people this has now started. :)

Laffy

Wales forever!!!
In number two you must have seen them wrestle, is that live or does dvd count as i have only seen about 6 uk wrestlers live but have loads of 1PW discs recently bought in the last few months.

Paul

Its Saz' rules, but I would assume that the DVDs are fine.