Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

to wolverine

619rkoCROSSFACE

just t let you know thedecimal odds next to the fractional odds are all incorrect

for fractional odds:
e.g. 2/1
place £1
win £2 and get your £1 stake back gibving you a total of £3

for decimal odds
the number is your total return for a £1 stake including stake
2/1 in decimal odds is 3.00 as for £1 you get back £3

Wolverine

Listen BC you Cryme Tyme-liking jerk, I hate you and you suck. You're even worse than Sav (RIP) and ... and ... you have bad hair. ICE BURN.

Craig

Look man you don't have to be so mean ok? 619rkoCROSSFACE was just trying to be nice and help you be less of a failure in life but you just ignored him and ice burned me for no reason! That was uncalled for!

You have ruined 619rkoCROSSFACE's thread. How about you just do what 619rkoCROSSFACE said and stop taking all your anger out on me? And yes, RIP Sav.

Chris2K

Hey Wolverine, you better sort this mess out immediately. I don't want to get heavy handed but this kind of poor knowledge could cost people their hard-earned vCash.

Pick up the slack, bucko.

Wolverine

Look man you don't have to be so mean ok? 619rkoCROSSFACE was just trying to be nice and help you be less of a failure in life but you just ignored him and ice burned me for no reason! That was uncalled for!

You have ruined 619rkoCROSSFACE's thread. How about you just do what 619rkoCROSSFACE said and stop taking all your anger out on me? And yes, RIP Sav.