Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

TNA Match of the Year

TNA Match of the Year

• AJ Styles V Christopher Daniels- Against All Odds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ultimate X Challenge -Destination X

• King of the Mountain -Slammiversary

• Austin Aries V Roderick Strong - Unbreakable

• Sabu V Abyss -Turning Point

• Monsters Ball 2 - Bound For Glory

• Elimination X -Genesis

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rog

What in your opinion has been TNAs finest match of 2005, it truly has been a great year. I loved AJ Styles V Samoa Joe at Sacrifice.

Edgemaster006

Just to throw out an alternate match in the mix, i voted for Ultimate X Five ; Sabin vs AJ vs Petey.

That Sabin dropkick was absolutely beautiful. And the X hurricanranas were awesome, as well as the ending.

Evil Gringo

Not really Evil, but I like Burritos
Which one to pick!

Seriously anything a mixture of Daniels, Styles or Joe have done this year has been beyond awesome...

So in the end I went for the three way at Unbreakable due to Styles getting revenge on Daniels at the finish and the Spiral Tap onto Joe and Daniels when Joe had the choke on amongst other things...

The B-Man

3 way by a country mile, there is no match touches it in my opinion that I have seen this year.

Telf

3 way dance was indeed fantastic

But my vote went to the AJ vs Abyss match at Lockdown, which I believe was the PPV where everyhting was inside six sides of steel.

I'm a big Abyss mark and Styles made the big man look great, as well as taking more than his usual share of sick bumps

All the luck in the world to TNA in 2006, their workers deserve a lot more notereity

Edgemaster006

I think 06 will be the best year yet, seeing as how Jarrett is set to drop the belt any day now...wait...do you hear that...its the sound of...

Christian Cage vs Monty Brown vs Raven vs Jeff Jarrett vs Sting

In some sort of special stipulation! Its destiny i tell you!

Drake

AJ Styles V Samoa Joe V Christopher Daniels -Unbreakable

From AJ's SSP from the tope rope to the outside, to Joe goign airborn to th outside. I don't know, for me it just had everything to be a 5 * match.

Al Stevens

I have voted the triple Threat match with Joe, Styles and Daniels. However i think my all time greated TNA match of 2005 has to be Iron man 2 between AJ and Daniels. That match seemed to have it all high drawn and a unknown winner and Aj winning the match with what 2 seconds left was a great ending to a brilliant match!

Rog

Alstevens said:
I have voted the triple Threat match with Joe, Styles and Daniels. However i think my all time greated TNA match of 2005 has to be Iron man 2 between AJ and Daniels. That match seemed to have it all high drawn and a unknown winner and Aj winning the match with what 2 seconds left was a great ending to a brilliant match!
True, a perfectly scripted match yet with a believable kayfabe ending. I believe that it is better than thier match at Against All Odds, or should I say more epic.

GENE

The most under rated match of the year in TNA and also one of my three favourite US matches of the year is Team Canada (Bobby Roode & Eric Young) vs AMW for the NWA Tag Team Titles.That is better than any WWE or TNA tag team match of the past few years in my opinion.

Dutt

GENE said:
The most under rated match of the year in TNA and also one of my three favourite US matches of the year is Team Canada (Bobby Roode & Eric Young) vs AMW for the NWA Tag Team Titles.That is better than any WWE or TNA tag team match of the past few years in my opinion.
I was just about to say the same thing. The near falls near the end had me on the edge of my seat, thinking that was the finish, that match had some MAJOR heat. Something WWE hasn't done for me since, I think, 2003 at Vengeance, with The Filthy Animals (Kidman and Rey) Vs WGTT (Haas and Benjamin)

FreeSpirit

My TNA match of the year is AJ Styles Vs Christopher Daniels Vs Samoa Joe at Unbreakable. Absolutely loved it from start to finish. :thumbup2: