Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

TNA Genesis *Spoilers*

Citizen Kane

(Credit TNAWrestling.com)
SIX MAN MAIN EVENT
Rhino and Team 3D vs. Jeff Jarrett and America's Most Wanted
X DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
“The Phenomenal” AJ Styles vs. Team Canada’s Petey Williams
ELIMINATION X MATCH: ELIMINATION RULES
“The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels, “The Samoan Submission Machine” Samoa Joe, Alex Shelley and Roderick Strong vs. Chris Sabin, Matt Bentley, “The Original Playa From The Himalaya” Sonjay Dutt and Austin Aries!
NO DISQUALIFICATION MATCH
Sabu vs. The Monster Abyss
CONTENDER'S MATCH
"The Alpha Male" Monty Brown vs."The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy
HOCKEY STICK FIGHT
Team Canada vs. 3Live Kru
(Special Referee: Kip James)
Raven vs. An Opponent of Zbyszko's Choosing
Looks a really good card, I can't wait to see it on TWC in a years time.
What odds on Christian being Ravens opponent?

Danny Styles

meh.. i could see Christian CAGE doing a main event run in..

could we also see the BG heel turn in the 3LK match???

and watch the preshow people... Nigel McGuiness is facing shark boy

Brad

Formerly Shawn_Michaels
Well wikipedia (my trustworthy source and one i always bring up) says Jason Reso is debuting at Genesis. Jason Reso being Christian if anyone was unsure. But now saying that he has been taking off the waiting to debut list, that is very strange indeed.

MrFill

Shawn_Michaels said:
Well wikipedia (my trustworthy source and one i always bring up)
I trust Wiki about 90-95% of the time.

You could edit it and say that he's going to debut and change his name to "Greatest Wrestler In The Universe", it doesn't make it true. :)

Brad

Formerly Shawn_Michaels
no it doesn't, but if that happens, most people do change it back, they do try and keep it as factual as possible, anyone know why Christian has been taken off the Waiting to Debut section of the TNA Roster on Wikipeida.

Twig

Shawn_Michaels said:
no it doesn't, but if that happens, most people do change it back, they do try and keep it as factual as possible, anyone know why Christian has been taken off the Waiting to Debut section of the TNA Roster on Wikipeida.
It's a work! Or a shoot... whats the difference?

FreeSpirit

Seeing as its already a spoiler thread-it was good to hear that Christian debuted last night. I cant wait till TNA Genesis is screened on TWC-to see it.

It was obvious it was going to happen of course, but nonetheless its great to hear that its been confirmed.
Welcome to TNA Christian. He'll finally get the push he deserves now IMO.

Brad

Formerly Shawn_Michaels
Nice to see PJ Palaco in TNA as well, I believe he is a good worker and will work well in TNA.

Ryan

Good2Go said:
it was good to hear that Christian debuted last night. Welcome to TNA Christian.
who? the only person that debuted in TNA last night was Christian Cage :D

MrFill

Mr Perfect said:
who? the only person that debuted in TNA last night was Christian Cage :D
What about The Artist Formerly Known As Justin Credible? Didn't he debut last night as well? :p

Dave7g

Yes he did!! And we saw the debut of "Evil" Joe, too. If you haven't seen it, you absolutley must. Unbelievable!!! Now Joe is going for AJ's X title, which will be nice to say the least.

Elimination X was the match of the night for me, followed by AJ and Petey. It was another great PPV by TNA, they can't do anything wrong these days.