Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Title History

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul

World Heavyweight Championship/Triple Crown
17th February 2005
Acid Christ recognised as champion at the reformation of TWOstars due to a legal loophole.

24th February 2005
'The Phenomenal' Mikhail Mills beats Acid Christ.

24th February 2005
Acid Christ beats Mills in a rematch moments later.

3rd March 2005
Wrestlenova (then known as Wrestlemania)
Evil Gringo beats Acid Christ by pinfall to become the new TWOStars champion

21st August 2005
Summerslam
The Incredible Holt beats Evil Gringo, Brett Banner, Chris Eagles, Barry Gower and Draven Cage in an Elimination Chamber match to gain the title.

27th November 2005
Survivor Series
The Brutal Brett Banner defeats Dante Mueller in an Iron Man Elimination that also included The Incredible Holt and Evil Gringo

5th January 2006
TWOStars Owner Darkstar vacates the title after an inconclusive finish at Zero Tolerance between Brett Banner and Dante Mueller

30th January 2006
Battle Royale
The Incredible Holt (2) beats Brett Banner in a tournament final to lift the belt.

13th April 2006
Xtreme TV 2 : 8
Dante "The Assassin" Mueller becomes the first man to make The Incredible Holt tap out, picking up the TWOstars WHC in Saitama Japan by submission

23rd July 2006
Zero Tolerance
Barry Gower beats Dante Mueller in a cage match

5th October 2006
XTV 2:33
Drake Rush wins the belt in a ladder match including Barry Gower, Evil Gringo, Deadman, Dante Mueller and Twiggie.

28th Febuary 2007
Battle Royale
Barry Gower (2) beats Drake Rush in a Fatal Four Way match that also included Daniel Strong and The Incredible Holt

April 8th 2007
Wrestlenova
Boyo beats Barry Gower by submission

10th June 2007
Zero Tolerance
Evil Gringo (2) beats Boyo in a barbed wire steel cage match.

23rd September 2007
Genocide
Twiggie beats Evil Gringo

28th September 2007
XTV 3:29
The WHC is seperated into three divisions, The World Heavyweight, The Hardcore World Heavyweight and the Pure World Championships.

4th October 2007
XTV 3:30
Twiggie wins a Battle Royal to win the Hardcore World Championship.

20th October 2007
Payback
Barry Gower defeats Elder for the Pure World Championship
Evil Gringo (3) defeats Jaycey Baby for the World Heavyweight Championship

21st November 2007
World War
Twiggie united the three divisions into a single championship: The TWOStars Triple Crown

30th January 2008
Draven Cage won the Triple Crown from Twiggie

30th April 2008
Wrestlenova IV
The Judge defeats Draven Cage to win the Triple Crown.

United States Championship
3rd March 2005
The Chav beats Welsh Scouser in the tournament final to crown the first TWOStars US Champion

1st May 2005
Welsh "50/50" Scouser is officially recognised as champion at Backlash due to a strange stipulation demanded on by The Chav.

12th June 2005
"The Future" Barry Gower unifies the ERE Intercontinental championship and the TWOStars United States belts in a steel cage match at One Night Stand.

14th July 2005
Tom "The Disciple" Trash wins the vacant US Title, defeating Slim Jim, Jimmy Redman and The Chav in a Fatal Four Way match on Xtreme TV 21

6th October 2005
Keith Jaxx pins Tom Trash for the belt.

27th November 2005
Survivor Series
"Violent" Vinni Vengance wins a 10 man elimination match to earn the United States Championship

4th May 2006
XTV 2:11
US Championship vacated

25th June 2006
End Game
Drake Rush pinned Chris Care in the King of the Ring finals

26th August 2006
Midsummer's Night Destruction
Chris Care made Christopher Eagles submit in a 3 way match

26th November 2006
World War
After the title was upheld following a draw between Care and Sickness, Mikhail Mills wins the belt in a four way dance also including SEX.

28th Febuary 2007
Battle Royale
SEX beats Mills

April 8th 2007
Wrestlenova
New GM Holt vacates the title due to no shows from the champion

XTV 3.10
Thursday 10th April 2007
Arron 'Omega Male' Winter wins the vacant title in a triple threat match also including Twiggie and Mikhail Mills

10th June
Zero Tolerance
Jaycey Baby beats Winter in a lumberjack match

9th July 2007
Endgame
Drake Rush (2) defeated Jaycey to become a 2 time champion

23rd September 2007
Genocide
The Judge Defeats Drake Rush in the final match of a Best of Five series in a H.I.A.C match

Television/Xtreme Television Title
26th June 2005
Phillip Martin Atken wins a 7 man elimination match, securing the final pinfall over VVV to become the first TV Champion

21st August 2005
Summerslam
"Violent" Vinni Vengence beats PMA and Tazz in a triple threat contest for the title.

27th November 2005
Survivor Series
"The Million Dollar Man" Christopher Eagles defeats "Violent" Vinnie Vengeance.

23rd December 2005
Zero Tolerance
Arkham defeats "The Million Dollar Man" Christopher Eagles with an "assist" from Scott Andrews.

2nd Febuary 2006
Drake Rush beats Arkham

31st August 2006
Arron Winter was handed the TV Title on XTV 2:28 by Drake Rush

26th November 2006
World War
Christopher Eagles defeats Elder in the final of the 2006 TWOStars Television Title Tournament, in a Hell In A Cell Match for the vacant TV Title (NB: It was vacant as Elder had defeated Arron Winter in the tournament).

25th Febuary 2007
Hell To Pay
Elder pins Christopher Eagles to gain the TV belt.

1st March 2007
The belt is renamed the Xtreme Television Championship and will only be eligable for wrestlers at 240 pounds or under.

April 8th 2007
Wrestlenova 2007
Joseph Helms wins the title in an Xscape Match

June 10th 2007
Zero Tolerance
Twiggie wins the belt in a triple threat match involving Sickness and Joseph Helms

August 23rd 2007
Sickness beats Twiggie in a match refereed by Evil Gringo.

October 2007
The belt is retired.

Tag Team Championship
3rd March 2005
Wrestlenova (then known as Wrestlemania)
The Future (The Incredible Holt and Tom Trash) win a 4 way elimination event at Wrestlemania to reinstate the title belts.

26th June 2005
The Dark Alliance (Sickness and Boyo) beat Holt & Trash in an unscheduled match at King of the Ring

27th August 2005
Arkham and Retromark beat the Dark Alliance in a lumberjack match on Xtreme TV

30th October 2005
The Judge and Jordi Warner win the belts in a triple threat tag team elimination match also including the Dark Alliance

27th November 2005
Survivor Series
The Judge and Jimmy Redman become the tag champions by surviving a match also featuring The Dark Alliance, S.E.X, Twiggie and Jordi Warner

23rd December 2005
Zero Tolerance
The Dark Alliance defeats Jimmy Redman & The Judge in a flaming tables match

2nd April 2006
Wrestlenova II
The New Blood (Butcher & Winter) defeat The Dark Alliance in a Tables, TVs, Ladders & Chair matc

23rd July 2006
Zero Tolerance
The Caged Rhinos (Draven Cage and MBR) beat The New Blood (Butcher and Winter) in an Iron Circle match

27th July 2006
The New Blood (Butcher & Winter) defeat The Caged Rhinos in what has been called a screw job ending

26th August 2006
Midsummer's Night Destruction
The New Blood (The Incredible Holt & "Violent" Vinnie Vengeance) defeated Butcher & Winter before joining the New Blood

XTV November 30th 2006
Violence Level: Omega (The Judge and Draven Cage) defeated The Incredible Holt and Drake Rush of The New Blood

28th Febuary 2007
Battle Royale
The Flaming Dark (Sickness and Jaycey Baby) beat VLO in a Hotel Lobby Brawl

8th April 2007
Wrestlenova
Violence Level: Omega beat The Flaming Dark

6th May 2007
No Remorse
AC/DC - Due to Judge's injury VL:O dissolved and Draven Cage took on Apollo Chambers as his partner and along with him formed AC/DC as part of the F.E.R.E. faction

9th July 2007
Endgame
RBX - Ashton Butcher beats Apollo Chambers, Mikhail Mills and Mike Ward in a ladder match to secure the Tag Tiles for his team

12th August 2007
Mid Summer Night of Destruction
Chris Care & Retromark defeated RBX when Chris Care made Ashton Butcher tap to an STF

August 16th on XTV
AC/DC beat Care and Retromark after Care was injured.

23rd September 2007
Genocide
Draven Cage defeats Apollo Chambers in a one on one match to retire the Tag Team belts.

King of the Ring
26th June 2005
The Incredible Holt becomes the TWOstars King of the Ring, defeating Brian Dammage in the final

Sickness became the ERE King of the Ring, defeating Craig Van Dam

Sickness became the Ultimate King of the Ring defeating The Incredible Holt

25th June 2006
End Game
Drake Rush pinned Chris Care in the King of the Ring finals​

Last edited by a moderator:

Paul

Could the current champs please PM me when they won the belts so I can update this.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
Can we move this thread into the spanky new forum please DS....

Paul

Sure, once its fully updated.

Who are the Tv and US champs right now?

The B-Man

Sorry kinda forgot I had permission to do this now.

Been a bit busy trying to fir work back in to my schedule so will see what I can do and that. Just taking me a week or 2 to get used to it again.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
I have to admit there is almosy a 0% chance of me ever updating this! just trying to be honest. if the new champs post in here with all the details I will try and update it in future...

The B-Man

Personally I still think the wiki pages are more important to me.

Mainly cause everythign looks alot better over there to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.