• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Time travel movies

Ratings
Do you have any favorites — or any that you didn't like — that used this theme?

I saw the anime Your Name yesterday, and it was charming and had awesome visuals. The day before, I saw About Time with Rachel McAdams and Domhnall Gleason. It was cute in parts, but some of the time travel didn't quite make sense.

Ratings
Kate and Leopold, with Hugh Jackman and Meg Ryan, is weird. It seems like a couple of the characters are actually related thanks to time travel. I read that after the press screening, the studio edited to (mostly) fix this.

Ratings
Back to the Future is probably my favourite time travel movie. It's a classic.

Kate and Leopold, with Hugh Jackman and Meg Ryan, is weird. It seems like a couple of the characters are actually related thanks to time travel. I read that after the press screening, the studio edited to (mostly) fix this.
I remember that being a thing when the movie was released. He was her great grandfather or something? Haha, you'd think they would have worked out that plot line BEFORE release!

Ratings
The X-Men timeline is a mess, in my opinion. I hope Disney will create a linear timeline for the new X-Men movie series. The previous X-Men movies would be good if they made the stories separate from each other.

Zack T

Ratings
130 1
Obviously Back To The Future is great.

FAQ About Time Travel is a really fun silly time travel movie I really enjoyed. as is Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, and Hot Tub Time Machine. Those are all great comedy time travel movies. I think there's a Hot Tub Time Machine 2 as well, though I haven't seen that one.

Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home is another great time travel movie, and so is Star Trek: First Contact.

Avengers: Endgame of course.

Ratings
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Askaban had a cool time travel element to it. I actually watched that movie first and liked it so much I binge watched all the movies that were out at the time. I vote Back to the Future as the absolute best movies about time travel though, with a close second being Time Machine.