Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Time for some updates!

North

How's life, everyone? It's been a while. I'm all caught up with life at the moment, so I thought about picking up some series and talk to you all here again. I only managed to watch some big titles on the theater. I must have missed a lot, right?

This place looks slightly different from before. It's not huge, but I'm still happy to see it survives and being updated.

Snarky-Guru

Hello, North! To be honest, the latest film releases have been hit or miss lately. I don't think you've missed much and a good binge sesh or two will get you all caught up anyway. So what have you been up to that kept you so busy?

North

Hello, North! To be honest, the latest film releases have been hit or miss lately. I don't think you've missed much and a good binge sesh or two will get you all caught up anyway. So what have you been up to that kept you so busy?
Hi! I'm sorry for my late reply thanks to, you know, the usual drill: real work, other commitments, other hobbies, and so on. It's both good and bad that I didn't miss much; I guess the silver screen hasn't been very enticing lately. What keeps you entertained so far then? Are you playing some games?