Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Tiger King

Boomer

Have you seen this yet? I just started the second episode. Not sure if it's a binge watch for me, but for sure it's not a boring story! Pretty crazy.

Spade

Thanks for the recommendation. Every recommendation now saves me basically. This one indeed seems interesting to me. It doesn’t seem boring to me too!

KaliR

No! I swear I refuse to watch that trash! I've heard a lot about it and honestly I don't want to kill brain cells. Just kidding, enjoy if you binge. It's not my idea of a good time.

Crompy

Nope. I was watching the President's speech tonight and I heard a reporter asking about giving him a pardon. I really know nothing about the guy. I might watch it, if I get real bored.

headrush

I tried watching the first episode. Seeing people raise big cats like pets makes me a little bit uncomfortable. But wow — looks like this series has been quite the sensation!

Boomer

I'm taking my time with this. On the 4th of the 7 original episodes (an 8th got added recently). It keeps getting weirder and sadder.