Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Think a thread should be here?

Saz

It was a bit of fun, I agree with Nimf, it waas just a bit of fun and not really worthy of serious merit.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
I think Jayfunks Best moment on TWO should be added.... spammy goodness.

Inno

I'm the good looking one up there
Subscriber
Take into consideration... I haven't made my picks yet!

Saz

I would agree, but the point of the hall of fame is to allow people to read through the really good threads, the problem is that the you tube links will probably die eventually and so the whole point of the thread will have been lost.

The Icon

I would agree, but the point of the hall of fame is to allow people to read through the really good threads, the problem is that the you tube links will probably die eventually and so the whole point of the thread will have been lost.
For this reason alone said thread should not go in.

Saz

We'll see if it dies a death first, if not, we'll year it out and move that one to the HOF.

Maxximus

Chaotic Good
Forum Leader
Subscriber
I'd like to nominate Darkstar's "Ground Zero" thread. It's an amazing read and I actually learned quite a bit from a lot of the posts, namely Darkstar's and JRock's comments. I find it fascinating that such diverse discussions take place on a pro wrestling forum. That's one of the reasons why I love this site.

Also, Saz's "Nintendo comment" was simply brilliant and perfectly timed.

Stevengee

Im a newbie to the board and hadnt seen ground zero or nintendo comment until I read this thread...maybe they should be in the hall of fame?

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
If nothing else it should serve as a warning to everyone else.