Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Think a thread should be here?

ShaolinHandLock

*sigh*

OK guys, we get the point. So how about we drop it and move on please. Any more insults, from either of you, and I will be starting the nasty mod interwebz telling off infraction system.
I'm done now, and willing to move on.

EDIT - And sorry to Inno for name-calling. I don't like it, and I feel terrible.

Last edited:

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
Seconded for the Give away thread, it is full of awesomness and not just the SHL stuff.

JobberJoe

Subscriber
I give it a fourth.

ZERO doesn't get many good things in his life... we need to capture his one great victory so he can look back on it with a happy tear in his eye.

EDIT: DAMN YOU NIMF ! Well it's been fifthed now - and fourthed a second time.

Last edited:

WAYNE

I'm just counting the times he's called me an idiot or a moron now and had nothing done? Yet I get posts deleted for defending myself against his DASTARDLY INSULTZ~~~!!!

I've insulted him how? Apart from calling him on his reviewing style on the music club, which EVERYONE has done...
Don't worry about it Inno, I think he is one of them that can call people idiots without getting a warning... It's what you may call double standards.

Chris2K

Please keep the thread on topic, any problems with members should be reported via the usual channels so the moderating team can come to a decision.

Saz

Don't worry about it Inno, I think he is one of them that can call people idiots without getting a warning... It's what you may call double standards.
Actually Chris, I think I will attempt to put this to bed as it is now upsetting the moderators.

You were warned for, now please read carefully:

Bringing an argument from another thread into another after being asked to stop by a moderator AND insulting each other.

You BOTH received a warning, except, because it was early I had a bit of a field day with errors, accidentally infracting instead of warning, I even gave J-Rock an infraction by mistake.

Now TGO, if you want to be a broken record then fine, you do that but patience with you is now wearing very, very thin.

You had a bitchy argument with someone and continued it after you were asked not to, live with it! Had you actually bothered to read my message with the warning in the first place there wouldn't be any need for you to keep hinting that you feel we were wrong in our decision to give you a warning.

WAYNE

No, I replied to someone calling me a smackhead TWICE.

And the only message I got was telling me to grow up after using a word I see on the forums loads of times.

I've seen people use it since then and the only thing that happens to them is the post edited.

That is double standards and you know it, but from now on I will report each post which breaks one of the rules, and I will block the "muppets" from now on.

If you would like to talk anymore about this PM me and I will, but this is last time I talk about it outside of PM.

Last edited:

Saz

And you've conveniently ignored the first part of why you received your warning and I tell you what, seeing as you have PM'd every other mod except me about this issue, you can PM me and continue the discussion if you want to, rather than childishly try to take up the other moderators time with your pathetic "idiot" reporting campaign, have a go at me and try to close out a response with an "I'm bigger than you, PM me" statement.

If you really were the bigger man, you'd have reported the post about being called a crackhead instead of blindly jumping into another argument that you were asked to drop previously in another thread.

I gave you a warning over a week ago, the other party dropped it immediately and apologised for his part in it, Christ, have a bit of dignity and read the part in the forum rules where each decision is taken at a case by case level!

*EDIT* Thinking about it, I will be in Doncaster on Friday, so if you want to speak to me personally about my conduct as a Senior moderator, please do.

Last edited:

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!

Ruderz

Subscriber
:lol: short but sweet, might just be me though...

Last edited by a moderator:

Nimf

Subscriber
It was crap and kinda boring as fake arguments go.