Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Think a thread should be here?

Paul

I already moved it in as I belive its worthy (spammy, check some of the others in there. :lol:).

Inno

I'm the good looking one up there
Subscriber
Saz's Champers giveaway thread. Has to be in here. Simply HAS TO!!!

Inno

Subscriber
2/10 for following me round, little boy.

Inno

Subscriber
"bullying"? You bullied me by calling me an idiot. I was offended and am consulting lawyers.

Oh, and you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're" yet you throw about words like instigated? Gimmick.

Darsktar, do your stuff.

ShaolinHandLock

"bullying"? You bullied me by calling me an idiot. I was offended and am consulting lawyers.

Oh, and you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're" yet you throw about words like instigated? Gimmick.

Darsktar, do your stuff.
I only called you an idiot as retaliation to your bullying.

Last edited:

Paul

*sigh*

OK guys, we get the point. So how about we drop it and move on please. Any more insults, from either of you, and I will be starting the nasty mod interwebz telling off infraction system.

Inno

Subscriber
I'm just counting the times he's called me an idiot or a moron now and had nothing done? Yet I get posts deleted for defending myself against his DASTARDLY INSULTZ~~~!!!

*sigh*

OK guys, we get the point. So how about we drop it and move on please. Any more insults, from either of you, and I will be starting the nasty mod interwebz telling off infraction system.
I've insulted him how? Apart from calling him on his reviewing style on the music club, which EVERYONE has done...