Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

The world bog snorkelling championships

Ogmore

The world bog snorkelling championships are coming up soon, got any favourites you expect to take the day? Neil Rutter hit a world record last year, beating his previous world record time the year before. I suppose we'll see what happens. I only wish I could turn up in person, but other obligations call you know.

jack25

I am not so fond of this sport, and all I know is that Neil Rutter set a record last year. I loved the 2016 edition because it is the first and only time a brother and sister won the national championship.

DandyMandy

I thought you were joking, but thanks to googling I see that bog snorkeling is a very real thing. Why? I mean, who looked at that smelly water and thought, "Hmmm, this water is foul. Why not go for a swim in it?" That's okay though. In the South we have Monster Truck Rallies which are far from classy.