Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

The voiding of the EPL

didge

The coronavirus outbreak has slowed down almost every bit of our lives. I read somewhere that this competition may end up not being completed, with Liverpool lifting the trophy, the four top teams qualifying for the Champions League, and the bottom three relegated. What are your thoughts on this?

Poppy

I'm okay with that. I know the decision would disappoint some fans, but I'd rather it not drag out and keep getting put off when there's no end in sight to the coronavirus pandemic.

ShadowEdge

Did you catch any of the FIFA virtual games? There was an article about it on The Verge. I know it's not the same as finishing a championship, but maybe it will do for now. I'm from the US and not all that familiar with the EPL so please forgive me if I'm way off.