Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

The US Open 2020

bosch5

Naomi Osaka becomes the fourth woman in the Open Era to win a Grand Slam final after losing the opening set 6-1 or 6-0. She is also the first woman since 2002 to win her first three Grand Slam finals. What caught my eye the most was the gracefulness and humility in her winner's speech.

TynBox

Yeah, that is very much needed in today's sports world. She made a fan out of me. When someone of her caliber is that humble, that's a breath of fresh air.

Dust and Rust

I always did like a good comeback and she delivered. I like her. It's a good watch when she plays and she seems down to earth. Hope she's able to play for years to come.

coleman

I always did like a good comeback and she delivered. I like her. It's a good watch when she plays and she seems down to earth. Hope she's able to play for years to come.
It seems like it is just the beginning for her, in comparison to say, Serena Williams, who has won 23 Grand Slam titles. I believe she has got a lot in her to maintain the top spot.