Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

The Undertaker retires

Dwayne

It is one thing to retire, and it is another to come to terms with it. The Undertaker seems to have come to terms with the end of his professional wrestling career that has been illustrious. Had it not been for COVID-19, his Wrestlmania match versus AJ Styles was going to be a major spectacle in front of a capacity crowd.

Fordy

I don't think that the match would have been good. I think it's time he retires. Although I thought I read that they pretty much forced him to retire?

Carrie

I did love watching him throughout the years. It was time for sure. I'm not sure I'd say he went out on top. While it was fun to watch, I'd say it was more theatrical than sport.

bosch5

The Undertaker, in my opinion, gave his best while at The WWE. His match against AJ Styles would have been a spectacle. I am not sure if stories of getting forced out are true because he explained that he decided to leave to spend more time with family. I admire him for never jumping ship to WCW.

didge

At the opportune time, would he come back out of retirement for a final match just for the sake of the fans? The Undertaker remained consistent and stood his ground even when other wrestlers were flocking WCW.

Lyre93

I think he has achieved enough in his stellar career that spanned 23 years. Who can ever forget this fighter who drove a bike at one point and remained consistent over the years? His presence in the ring redefined what WWE and Wrestlemania meant to the fans.