Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

The Umbrella Academy

DJames

My wife and I just stumbled onto this show on Netflix. I believe there are 2 seasons now. Anyone watch it? So far I really enjoy it. We are only 4 episodes in but we are loving it. Anyone up to date? Does it stay good?

Hendo

The Umbrella Academy sounds like my kind of thing, so thanks for the tip. I like Tom Hopper, he is an English actor who was Sir Percival in Merlin, the TV series. He also plays an astronaut in this series.

Fordy

I have not heard of it so I will have to check it out. I love getting new shows to watch. Sometimes I wait until there are a couple of seasons because I hate getting invested and having it end after one.

Greylien

The reviews that hooked me into wanting to watch it, are the ones that call it a dark comedy. I like those. The Superhero premise, in my opinion, is played out. So a twist like that makes it more watchable.