Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

The TWO Community Picture Thread 2010

Maxximus

Chaotic Good
Forum Leader
Subscriber
That mural is awesome. You should set yourself a mission and photograph the whole thing.
I'm actually thinking about doing that very thing. I've lived near the levee most of my life and love it. I just need to get a really good camera.

Friend of mine took this picture of me this evening. I honestly think it's the best pic of me taken in a long time.

Maxximus, ready for Fedor and Brock!

Also, another cute pic of my nephew. This time he has a flower. :lol:

Last edited:

Saz

Triffids... briefly controlled the planet, till they met the toddler!

Maxximus

Chaotic Good
Forum Leader
Subscriber
My 20yr old little brother, Dominic. He is neither cold, or does he need glasses. He just looks ready for anything.

Maxximus

Chaotic Good
Forum Leader
Subscriber
Good!

Someone had too! It's simply the most amazing pic in the history of forever.

Twig

This is the closest that Strawberry Pickleface (the old calico in the background) has come to K'nuckles (the black blur in the bottom right), without hissing and/or swatting at the little baby; since we brought the kitten home.

Damn, I wish I could take credit for naming either one of these cats. :lol:

Last edited:

Maxximus

Chaotic Good
Forum Leader
Subscriber
My bad ass nephew wearing Grandpa's glasses and trying to help bake cookies.

Showing of with Grandma.

:D

Last edited:

Saz

That's Grandma????

She looks as old as Nimf!

Ahem, in the way that Nimf isn't that old, not that Nimf looks like a Grandma, just in case anyone wants to choose to have a barny on that sentence...

Maxximus

Chaotic Good
Forum Leader
Subscriber
Yeah, that's my older sister. She just turned 50 in March. As you can tell I ended up with the bad genes. :lol:

My niece, the baby's momma is 23. Here is a good picture of her with her boyfriend and baby Alex.