Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

The Perfectionists

Evie

Did any of you watch The Perfectionists? I just got through it and I can't say I will be too surprised if they don't get a chance at a second season. It failed to bring the same energy as Pretty Little Liars. I was very disappointed since I was expecting more from Mona and Alison. Then again I know how talented I. Marlene King is at raising things from the dead so maybe I shouldn't be so quick to write it off. What did you all think of it? Do you think it will get renewed?

Poppy

Since Pretty Little Liars is heading to HBO Max and the other spin-off, Ravenswood, didn't work out in the past, I don't think it's looking too good for The Perfectionists fans. I enjoyed The Perfectionists though, and not every season of Pretty Little Liars was amazing either. I hope the programme sees another season as I must know The Professor's identity!

Evie

I'd forgotten all about Ravenswood. You're right, the precedent for PLL spinoffs isn't good. You're also right that not every season of PLL was good. It really started to go downhill towards the end. I'd like to know The Professor's identity as well but I don't know if I can wait five seasons to get there, given that it goes the same route as its predecessor.