Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

The Kardashians

Dwayne

I never kept up with The Kardashians; I side-stepped the show! It has had its fair share of critics and fans, but what is undeniable is that their skill and talent created a world of celebrity and fame that was compelling. What do you make of Keeping Up With The Kardashians coming to an end?

Snarky-Guru

i just came here to post about this. Like you, I've never seen the show, but I've heard it gossiped about enough that I feel like a viewer. I wonder what happened? Was it Kanye's craziness that pushed it over the edge?

bosch5

i just came here to post about this. Like you, I've never seen the show, but I've heard it gossiped about enough that I feel like a viewer. I wonder what happened? Was it Kanye's craziness that pushed it over the edge?
I was never a fan of the show, though I agree that it was a launching pad for most of them and their various businesses. To have a show run for 14 years and 20 seasons is no mean fete!

TynBox

I've heard of it but that's about it. I'm not a snooty person by any means but that always came across as low-brow entertainment.

It's even news to me that it ended.