Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

The Fugitive

coleman

Do you remember when this movie came out, and everyone was talking about it? I remember watching it when almost everyone had done so. I was a Harrison Ford fan and watched every movie in which he starred. This movie was a commercial success, going on to gross about $370 million against a $44 million budget.

The trailer

Bill W

You know, watching the trailer took me back to the days when Harrison Ford was the name on everyone's lips. I enjoyed Fugitive, just the same way Paranoia, Air Force One, and Patriot Games were fun to watch.

Rylan10

This movie, The Fugitive, is an absolute classic thriller, based on a similarly classic TV series of the same name. Did you know that the TV series of The Fugitive ran for 4 seasons, but the first 3 were in black and white, and only the 4th was in color? And the whole thing was based on the real case of Sam Sheppard, a neurosurgeon wrongly accused of his wife's murder.

didge

This movie, The Fugitive, is an absolute classic thriller, based on a similarly classic TV series of the same name. Did you know that the TV series of The Fugitive ran for 4 seasons, but the first 3 were in black and white, and only the 4th was in color? And the whole thing was based on the real case of Sam Sheppard, a neurosurgeon wrongly accused of his wife's murder.
Wow, I had no idea there was a TV series bearing the same name. For how long did this show last? I remember watching The Fugitive and getting thrilled throughout the movie. Did you know that Ford is a trained pilot?

Rylan10

The Fugitive, as in the TV series, ran from 1963 to 1967. So it was all over before I was born! Like a lot of classics, it has been repeated a few times. David Janssen starred, and the "one armed man" was voted one the nastiest TV villains of all time.

Fordy

One of my favorite movies! I still watch it now when I see it on TV. I did not know there was a series either. That is way before my time. I would love if they made a new series.

scififan

Someone may well make a new series, as a lot of old ideas seem to be used again lately. It's interesting to imagine who could take the lead. It would have to be a strong actor.